My Tamagotchi V4 Log. :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone!

I have some awesome news! :DD

~

Okay, so today, Emily evolved into an adult! She's a Marotchi now, & she looks pretty cool! I've never had one of these before, so I'm really happy. :]

Oh, & also, I've been working hard on raising her kindness points. Since she's studying that in school right now with Mr. Canvas, that's the main skill I'm gonna want her to have when she comes to getting a job (because Danny was intelligence & Jake was fashion).

Emily has been calling out for attention twice since my last entry, so her training points are really high now! One more point & it will be filled up! :]

So yeah, that's really all the updates for now. :DD

Here are Emily's stats:

Stage: Adult. Tama: Marotchi.

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 8/9

Pencil: 83

Star: 55

Flower: 93

Weight: 30lbs

Name: Emily

Generation: 3g

Point: 66265p

Username: Beth

Yay. x] I'll write soon!

~ Bethiee. :]

&

~ Emily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys!

Sorry I haven't written in a while. :[

But, it's the Christmas holidays now! :DDD

So, I have a lot of time on my hands.

Yay. :DDD

~

So anyway, quite a lot has happened during the time from my last post.

First, we've been playing a lot of games. :D I've been trying to get her points really high, & I've raised them quite a bit. :]] I wanted her to get a good job when she got the offer. :]

Speaking of jobs, Emily received some important mail. She was sent off to school to say goodbye to Mr. Canvas, she was really upset. :[ She really liked Mr. Canvas. Straight after, another important mail came, & Emily was taken away to choose a job! Yay! I was kinda nervous that she'd get turned down like Jake did, but she got accepted on her first go! She works at an airport, & the game is so much fun! Emily controls the airplane, & she needs to avoid the items in her way. It's really fun. :3

Emily got her first paycheck today. :D 1100p, that's not too bad. 8]

I just checked Emily, & she has 2 pieces of mail! A fortune cookie & a letter. I opened the letter first, & it was the King! :]] He gave Emily 200p, which was nice of him. :] Next, I opened the fortune cookie, & this is what it was:

Money: 1

Heart: 3

Body: 2

Hm... That's pretty good I guess. x]

Oh, here are Emily's stats:

Stage: Adult. Tama: Marotchi.

Pencil: 103

Star: 73

Flower: 109

Weight: 30lbs

Point: 70515p

As you may have noticed, Emily's training points aren't full yet. It's weird that over the last 2/3 days, she hasn't called out once for attention. :/ I want to get them full before she goes.

Anyway, that's all the news for now guys! x]

&

~ Emily.

Bonjour!

Yes, yes, I have news. :3

~

Okay, so, Emily has been doing great. :] Yesterday, the matchmaker came & offered her a Masktchi to mate with! So, I clicked 'yes', & they had a baby girl! :33

... Which means that Emily will be leaving tonight. :[ It'll be sad to see her go, like it is with every Tamagotchi, but I'll get to look after her baby girl & that's great. I'm thinking of naming the baby Holly, because it's really close to Christmas! :D

Apart from that, nothing really out of the ordinary has happened. Emily has been going to work, collecting paychecks, playing games. Oh, & remember I told you in the last post that she needs one more training point to fill up the bar? Guess what...

She still hasn't called out for attention just one more time! Grr. D:<

Well, here are Emily & Baby's stats:

Stage: Adult (& Baby). Tama: Marotchi (& Shirotsubutchi).

Pencil: 119

Star: 88

Flower: 122

Weight: 31lbs

Point: 73765p

So... Yah. That's it for now. 8]

&

~ Emily.

&

~ Baby!

Yoohoo. :3

Yay, log-writing time!

~

Well, sadly, Emily left last night. :[ I didn't get to see her leave though, because I went to bed before midnight, but I'll definately take Baby to visit her in TamaTown. :]]

Anyway, when I woke up, I got to name Baby. I called her Holly, like I said in my last entry. :D It's a pretty name, & it's near Christmas. ;D

So, I started caring for Holly. I fed her 4 meals to fill her hungry hearts (as per usual), & then played 2 games of jumping rope. Because Emily & Jake both evolved into Puchitchis, I changed my 'caring technique', & cared for Holly really well. If any of her hearts emptied, I'd fill them up right away. I played loads of games with her, stuff like that. & my method worked! Holly evolved into something different to Jake & Emily: A Harutchi! Yay! Aww, it's so cute, I'm really happy that I got something different.

Oh, Holly just received mail. She has 2 pieces that I haven't checked yet. They are a letter & an important mail! I opened the letter first, & it was a burglar! D: He stole a massive 800p from Holly! :[ Meanie. Anyway, next, I opened the important mail, & you've guessed what it was! Holly got sent off to pre-school, & she met Mrs. Flower. They seemed really happy to meet eachother. Holly likes going to pre-school, her & Mrs. Flower do a little dance, it's cute. :DD

Here are Holly's stats:

Stage: Toddler. Tama: Harutchi.

Training: 1/9

Pencil: 28

Star: 17

Flower: 31

Weight: 10lbs

Name: Holly

Generation: 4g

Point: 82735p

Well, that's all the updates for now. :DD

&

~ Holly.

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

Here's an update on my Tamagotchi. :D

~

Well, yesterday, Holly evolved into a teenager! She is now a Young Mimitchi! :DDD I'm so happy I got a Young Mimitchi, I've never had one before & they are incredibly cute!

So anyway, I've been playing games with Holly to raise her points, & I'm planning on raising her intelligence (pencil) points the most, because if they are the highest out of all of the points, she will evolve into a Mimitchi tomorrow, & I really want a Mimitchi!

Oh, & Holly got an important mail yesterday, which sent her off to pre-school to say goodbye to Mrs. Flower. It was pretty upsetting, she didn't teach Holly for long, & Holly told me she's gonna miss her. :[ But, straight-after, Holly receieved another important mail, which sent her away to school to choose her teacher! We both decided on her getting taught by Mr. Turtle (because he raises intelligence points, & we both want her to evolve into a Mimitchi!) They seemed pleased to meet eachother. :]]

Holly's been calling out for attention a lot too, so that's good. :D

Here are Holly's stats:

Stage: Teenager. Tama: Young Mimitchi.

Pencil: 62

Star: 58

Flower: 52

Weight: 20lbs

Point: 78395p

That's all for now, everyone. :]

I might update later, if there's any news.

If not, I won't write tomorrow, because it's Christmas, but I'll write on Boxing Day. :]

&

~Holly.

Hello guys! :D

Just a quick update. :]

~

Just wanted to say that Holly called out for attention a while ago, which means I managed to fill up her training bar completely! Yay! :D I'm really happy.

Oh, & also, I've been playing loads of games with her during the time since my last post. I really want to ger her points high. Especially intelligence points, since I want her to evolve into a Mimitchi. x] I'd say I'm doing pretty well. I've sent her to school a lot of times, for the intelligence points, & I've been playing the games dance & flag for her fashion & kindness points.

But... I still stink at the dance game! I always press the wrong button, it's so frustrating. Dx I don't think I'm ever going to get any better at it. xD Aah well, I guess practice doesn't make perfect on a game as hard as that. xDD

Here are Holly's stats:

Stage: Teenager. Tama: Young Mimitchi.

Training: 9/9

Pencil: 131

Star: 74

Flower: 104

Weight: 20lbs

Point: 87545p

That's it for now. x]

I won't write until Boxing Day, or possibly the day after that.

So...

Merry Christmas! :DDD

&

~ Holly.

Hi guys.

I have... Quite a bit of news.

~

Okay, so for Christmas I got a Tamagotchi Music Star.

& it looks great... Which is going to result in me pausing my V4, & making a log about my Music Star.

I'll make the Music Star log on Blogagotchi, & I'll post a link in my signature to it.

So, this log is probably going to sink to the bottom pages of this board.

If I decide to start up my V4 again, I'll bring back this log. :]

Hope I didn't disappoint anyone (I probably didn't. xD)

But you can still check out my Music Star log, it'll have pictures & stuff.

So... Yeah.

Bye. :]]

Back