my tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^_^ Zack is on its 2nd generation 6 years old 7 training bars 40 pounds 9999 gotchi-points im about to mate with a Kiwitchi on Friday he pooped twice
Do you know how to make your own tamagotchi log? PM me if you don't. :)

Well Abby is now a 4 year old Gozarutchi! I am going to mate her with my pochitchi tomorrow when she is 5.

Cool! Abby has just connected with my mametchi and they like each other 3 faces.

GUESS WHAT!!!! I am the current high bidder for a version 3 tamagotchi on ebay!!!!

:huh: [SIZE=14pt] :D :huh: My favourite version 3 tamagotchi design is the pink with ice-lollys![/SIZE]

I am getting one of them in about 2 weeks!!!! I cant wait!!

[SIZE=14pt]I got new batteries for all 4 of my tamas. They are all adults and below is some info about them:[/SIZE]

Pluto the mametchi

Globe the pochitchi

Abby the gozarutchi

Nye the whaletchi

I think that I might make a new log about all 4 of my tamagotchis so it will be less confusing.

I think that I might make a new log about all 4 of my tamagotchis so it will be less confusing.

Nothing has happened today but I am planning to make Globe the pochitchi and Nye the whaletchi into old timers and then they will get married.

[SIZE=14pt]Nye the whaletchi and Globe the pochitchi are both 7 yers old. I am hoping to make them into old timers so they can get married and then maybe, just maybe I might get a secret character on their next generations. [/SIZE]

Leo is an oniontchi and should evolve into an adult tomorrow. I think he might turn into a tarakotchi but oh well.

Pluto the mametchi hasn't left yet because I am going to make him stay for a little bit longer.

I have got to go now.

*tama star* and tamas. :p

Back