my tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama star

Reaction score
This is my new tamagotchi log because I thought that my old one was a bit boring. My tamagotchi is a marutchi called Kate. Kate is on the 5th generation and she has 3 training. I want Kate to turn into a kaerutchi because I haven't had one before. I have had a marumimitchi, 2 pochitchis and 2 mametchis before which were my favourite characters that I have had. I will either reply in my log again later of tomorrow. Bye from tama star.

Kate has just evolved into a nikatchi which is a good sign of getting a kaerutchi. Since this morning Kate has had 2 more training so now she has 5 training. If you want to know anything else about my tamagotchi then just PM me! Bye. from tama star.

[SIZE=14pt]O.K. Well today Kate turned 2 years old and she has 7 training. She is still a nikatchi. At this very moment she is in the bath and it's about time too! She hasn't be in the bath in her whole life. Feel free to comment in my log. I will reply again when I have something to talk about. Bye, From tama star. :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Nothing exiting has happened since my last post but Kate is now 3yrs old and tomorrow she will be an Adult!!!!! I love it when my tama is evolving into an adult! :D I'll post again tomorrow. Bye, from tama star B) :) [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]My pochitchi is brushing her teeth and she looks soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! :D [/SIZE]

YOU HAVE A POTCHITCHI?YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!I WANTED A POTCHITCHI MY WHOLE LIFE!CAN YOU TELL ME THE LIFE CYCLE OF IT?PRETTY PLEASE!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, of corse I will. Well first my tama was a baby girl, then it was a marutchi, then it was a oniontchi and then finally it was a pochitchi! I will PM you and tell you how to get a pochitchi. I have had 3. P.S. Thanks for being intrested in my log and I am going to put you in my signature as one of my tama talk friends.

[SIZE=14pt]I am going to carry on with this log but I am also going to make a log just about my pochitchi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Nothing has happened today either because I didn't put my tamagotchis to sleep last night.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]In about 5 minutes my log that is just about my pochitchi will be ready!!!! :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]My pochitchi log is ready!!! I will reply again in this log tomorrow![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The matchmaker will be coming to my tarakotchi in 2 or 3 days![/SIZE]

Back