My Tamagotchi Forever question: Is my current evolved tamagotchi the same one as the one that hatched?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legend X

Reaction score
The reason I'm asking is because when my originally hatched tamagotchi evolved, the previous forms are still able to be interacted with in Tama Town and the academy. If it is the same individual that evolved, how can all forms be interacting at once?

I know the real world explanation seems to just be the gameplay way of having characters unlocked in this way. But I'm very curious of the in-game reason for being able to interact with different versions/evolutions of the very same tamagotchi I seem to have raised. Perhaps another in-universe reason can be that another of the same version/evolution of the tamagotchi appears in town when the raised one evolves?

I've searched on multiple sites and haven't ever found much of a discussion, let alone an answer for this.

What are your thoughts?

Somebody from Reddit provided an answer:

I asked the same question and here is what I got from bandai representative:

Hello xxx,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am getting back to you with your question about your evolved Tamagotchi in Tamagotchi Forever.

We appreciate your interest and dedication to the game.

To clarify, your current evolved Tamagotchi is indeed the same one that hatched. The ability to interact with previous forms in Tama Town and the academy is a feature designed to enhance your experience and provide a sense of continuity in the game.

These interactions allow you to reminisce and engage with your Tamagotchi's growth stages.

Rest assured, the Tamagotchi you have raised and evolved in your Tama house is the same one from its hatching. We hope this explanation puts your mind at ease and allows you to continue enjoying the game.

Thank you for your curiosity and for being a part of the Tamagotchi community.

For any further questions, we are here for you.

Kind regards,

PS : you can reply directly to this email to continue our conversation.

Nikolay Customer Support Representative

Back