my tama log for my v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama-fanatic123

Reaction score
welcome to my tama log!!!

name: Gotch

training: 6

generation: 2

job: cook

my tama is a :( !

daily timetable:

9:00am-wakey-wakey!

9:30am-collect pay

9:35am-donate at least 100gp to king

9:39am-rest for a while

9:55am-play games with owner

10:05am-eat breakfast (cereal)

10:10am-get clean

10:25am-call dad in tamatown

10:30am-ask owner to take me to tamatown

11:25am-go shopping

11:50am-play with my items

12:00NN-rest for a while

12:30pm-eat lunch (depends)

1:00pm-go to work

5:00pm-return from work

5:15pm-read books or the daily newspaper

5:40pm-take a short nap

6:35pm-wake up from nap

6:40pm-cook dinner

7:23pm-eat dinner

8:06pm-eat dessert and watch home movie

9:30pm-movie finishes

9:45pm-go and shower

9:55pm-get ready for bed

10:00pm-sleep time!

today is august 10th 2008, a sunday.. there is no work today. gotch is busily getting ready for the next working day. she is experimenting with food to make a tama delicacies (sorry if i spelled it wrongly). great.. she just made a "cake" (poop) i haved clean it for her anyways. Gotch cant wait to have a soulmate soon! i hope he will be cute

and kind. i don't want gotch to be bullied by her future husband. i hope they have a bouncing baby boy or if not, a girl! can anyone think of a name?????

well.... i gotta go!

bye all and i hope you will love to read my tamagotchi log! :(

Today is a beautiful monday, 11th august 2008.

As usual, Gotch is experimenting with food (again).. YIPPEE! gotch's friend,Flo :p , came to visit her. gotch seem to be happy with flo. great...as i am typing this, gotch is pratically frozen on the screen. today will be a short post. bye!

i am so angry! Gotch resetted herself! now i have a new tama. i will update more about him (yes its a boy) later! bye! i wun't tell u his name becuz its a bad word with an A behind! i didnt set that name, someone did. but for now, i have to stick to that name....

ermmm.... well anyways since im sorta free, might as well tell u more about boy(thats wad im going to call him for now)

name:Boy(not his real name)

weight:why bother.. it increases and decreases so wads the piont?

frens: baby and pio : D

gotta go!

yeah! boy became a........ YOUNG MAMETCHI! weeeeeets! now i'm gonnna raise its intelligence point so that i can have a MAMETCHI! and i will raise it to become..... a TENSAITCHI!!! yay! today will be a short post becuz i am besee(busy)

Back