My Tama-go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamafan777

Reaction score
Let's get started.

1st Generation

Aug.23

----------------------------------

I set the time to 7:00 PM. I got this tama-go from Wal-Mart. The egg appeared. The house was like the one with the chimney. It's the regular one, I think. Then, after 10 minutes, it hatched. It was a baby Nokotchi(the girl). She had perfect care and played games. She had been caught alot, but her training level didn't go up. At 7:56 PM, it evolved to HOSHITCHI! Well, the star one. She slept right after she evolved. Bed time.

Aug.24

Woke up at 7:45 AM. She played games to bring back the weight down. She started to go shopping. She bought Waffles, Fries, Yogurt, and a Hot Dog. Her remodel was different too. I changed it. She evolved at about 8:00 PM. She evolved to Shelltchi. She is a good character I believe. Because she had perfect care. Nothing new....

Aug.25

Nothing new.... Evolved to Chamametchi. Why is that! Chamametchi is a even gen. and great care, while I had her as perfect care. Well, sometimes it's random. Nothing new once again.

Aug.26

Current is Age as 4 and weight as 15 lbs. Wow! Her weight is small small.! :0 Shelltchi had a 20 lbs. was her base weight. Chamametchi is very little. Not available yet.

Aug.27

Nothing new..........

Aug.28--------------------------

Age as 6..... Yes!!!! Her date place allowed!! She had a choice of Mametchi(OMG! That's her own brother!) Of course no. 2nd option Kikitchi, I don't think she likes crazy monkeys. 3rd Option Kuchipatchi, yes. Avoiding Oldies.

2nd Gen.

Necktietchi

3rd Gen.

Wooltchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Back