My red butterflies v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magstama

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just got my red butterflies v4.5 yesterday. I hatched it this morning. It's a girl and her name is Abby. Just minutes ago she evolved into a hitodetchi. She just got mail and she got a heart. I'll post again as soon as she is accepted into preschool. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I had to start over by resetting my red butterflies v4.5 because I didn't have enough letters in my user name to get into tamatown so they wouldn't let me in. So I hatched my tamagotchi and it's a boy and his name is Ace. About 1-2 hours later Ace turned into a kuribotchi. He got some mail and is still waiting to be accepted into pre school(I had to pause him and leave him at home while I was at my uncle's house). He has 1 heart filled in on his hungry meter, 2 hearts filled in on his happy meter, 1 bar filled in on his training meter, he has 8 funny points, 4 georgeous points and 4 spiritual points and he is 0 years old and 12lbs. That's all for now. Until next time.

Latest posts

Back