My New V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I unpaused Star, but she's sleeping, and she and Proxima didn't get to choose their teachers yet because they are sleeping too much! Oh, and a color change today! Proxy will be hot pink now, for Star, gray, for me, aquamarine, and for the triplets, light blue! I'll post their stats!

Proxy: Ura Young Memetchi

Humor: 51

Gorgeous:54

Spiriutal:34

Weight:58

Gen:3

Star: Young Mimitchi

Intellectual:10

Artistic:12

Social:27

Weight:24

Gen:2

Triplets: Ichigotchi, Shelltchi, Bakutchi

Bonds: 10%

Family Type: Blended Family

Family Name: Angel

GPs: 180

I will post probably later, because right now, the teachers came for Proxy! I think I will choose Miss Flower.

I picked Miss Flower and Proxy got all happy-like!

Hi! If you don't know me, I am Proxima, Proxy for short, and I am evolving later today. I adore Ura Memetchi, but I also like Purimatchi because of her ballet tutu, and I looove ballet. I like to dance to rock and pop music, but only a little classical, so people might call me a ballet outsider, or something like that. Enough about me, it's Mommy's turn.

I'm outta words, so Star can go next. Oh, that's right, she's sleeping. I guess the triplets can go. Cassie will be speaking for them today.

Ok! Hi, I am Cassie, and I will be speaking for my sister and my brother. We all evolved yesterday, but I would say that Jasmine is the prettiest, and her name fits her figure, you know what I mean? Lemme clear it up for you, uh...a Jasmine plant is found in lotion, and sometimes it is under the sea. A shell like Jasmine is found under the sea, so Jasmine is a half shell/half plant/half human. Confusing, much? Yea, boring too. Mommy can talk.

I'm outta words still, so post later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mommy? Are you there? I want some breakfast.

Star, I didn't know you would be awake at this time. Go ahead at the table, I'll get you some scones and cereal.

Yay, thank you Mommy. I love you.

Love you, too. Well, Star's woken up, and she needs some attention. I will post later!

Hi there! Proxy here, and I've decided to take over right now since I'm pretty bored. When I'm an adult, I wanna date a cute Gozarutchi. I like his masks. And--whoa! Ouch, I went through the tingles again. Oh, my gosh! I'm-I'm-

Ura Memetchi! Proxima, you evolved. Whoa! Proxy is too dizzy to talk, so she'll get some rest for now.

So sorry I haven't posted so much. I'm sick with strep throat, so I pretty much have to lay in bed coughing my head off. Not much has happened, I keep pausing my tamagotchis these days, and nobody has evolved yet though the triplets are supposed to today I think. Proxy and Star are paused, and the triplets are sleeping, so I'll just wake the triplets up. Their bonding percentage hasn't grown up yet, still at 20%. I will post later today, so stay tuned!

I unpaused Star, but she's sleeping and is still 1 year old, and I have alot of growth to catch up on, and Proxima is still 3 years old and hasn't got a job yet. I will go to the Tamagotchi Codes forum and put in some codes in my V5 right now. See you in a bit!

I got some items and all three children were happy dancing again I played a few games and got all of my items!

Bye all you TamaTalk readers! Have fun on here!

Bye, and we'll be back later on TamaTalk!

Well, the triplets haven't evolved yet but theywill later probably. For now, and FAQ with Cassie, Star, and Proxima!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

AB: Hello there, Cassie. How is life being an Ichigotchi?

C: Pretty good, with my life and my siblings life.

AB: You say that you think you are lucky. What do you have to say about that?

C: I don't think I am lucky, I know I am lucky. I say that it is cool for me.

AB: Moving onto Miss Proxima.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

AB: Hello there, Miss Proxima. I heard your nickname is Proxy. Why did I name you Proxima?

P: You say I was named after a great star, Proxima Centauri. Pretty cool eh?

AB: Yes, very cool. One more question. Who do you want to marry when you reach the age of 6 and why?

P: That's easy. A Gozarutchi or an Ura Mametchi because with Gozarutchi, I love his mask and for Ura Mametchi, love the tail!

AB: Moving onto Star.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

AB: Hi there, Star. Tell me, who would you like to marry when you grow up?

S: I like a cute Simasimatchi and I also like Tosakatchi too because of their body designs.

AB: What songs do you like?

S: Umbrella by Rihanna, Wait for You by Elliott Yamin, and I like Say OK by Vanessa Hudgens. I don't like Miley Cyrus, though.

AB: Ok, thank you!

I will post in a few minutes!

I'm finished doing those passwords! Today with Proxima was pretty fun, and when I press C, her close-up scares me because she has heavy make-up on and her eyes bulge outward to me, but with Star's close-up, it's kinda boring to me.

Hey! Not nice, Mommy!

Oh, I didn't know you were awake now! I guess I'll take you to TamaTown and Tama-Expo with me!

Yay, so awesome Mom!

Cool, thanks!

Yippee!!

See ya later!

Cassie! Stop raiding the fridge for the billionth time!

Argh, fine!

Finally. Thank you!

Blah, blah, blah, Mother!

Whatevs. Back to TamaTown!

Well, we are all back from watching YouTube V5 videos and from TamaTown also! Still sick with strep, but still pretty energetic! No evolutions yet, still pretty bored at the same time too, so I will post later!

Sorry if I post so much, but I love posting! The trplets haven't evolved yet, and I'm worried! Star is only 2 years old now, still sleeping, and Proxy is sleeping too! I forget to post tips so here are some important tips on tamagotchis!

1. Don't debug, it can ruin your tamagotchi!

2. If you feed a tama a snack you bought that makes skill points go up, but the tama doesn't like it, your points won't go up.

3. Play lots of games to get those skill points up to get a job when your tama is an adult!

I have plenty of tips, but I'm saving some for later! I will post later!

P.S. Over 200 views! Keep it up!

I have a different time on my V5 than the real time right now(3:05), so training time came over. There was a rocket, paper, and a kite. I chose the paper, and Cassie, Jasmine, and Nash played with a paper plane! I will post in a few minutes!

So sorry I didn't post earlier, I had a doctor's appointment, and still no evolutions! I'm still worried about them, not evolving, and all. Cassie's raiding the friedge again, and it's drafting upon us! Ugh, I'm gonna shut the fridge. Post Later!

A New Log! I will make a new log because I want to. Sorry for being a space waster. CLOSING. CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE. DO NOT ENTER DO NOT ENTER.

Latest posts

Back