My log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much has happened with connection tamas! V2 is now a Hinatchi:

Personality unknown

And now it's (the v2) out of batteries ( :mimitchi: ) Poopy left as a Mimitchi, and then changed into Kuchitamatchi. And now he's a Patapatatchi.

"A little chatterbox that just won't shut up when it comes to stuff about boyfriends or rumors of love. If you're foolish enough to tell her a secret, everyone will know within an hour, so be careful."

Also, here are the personalities for the GB tamas that I forgot to say about:

ShiroBabitchi: "Shirobabitchi is the baby and grows like a white star. Because it's so delicate, take extra special care of Shirobabitchi by giving it lots of attention. Warning: Your pet is a fussy eater, and especially likes strawberry shortcake."

tonmarutchi: "though still a baby, tonmarutchi is growing an appetite for some pretty grown-up foods - like nachos, licorice and milkshake! this phase is extremely important. Your pet's brain is developing and it's up to you what happens in the next phase.

tongaritchi: "this darling little bundle of energy will tug at your heartstrings. Still at the toddler stage, it will run all over the place. the garden is its favourite spot, where it loves to eat veges (especially corn)"

Babitchi: "this is the baby stage of your tamagotchi - cute and adorable. And like all babies, it needs tons of attention and affection."

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, my tamagotchi is on 4 gen..so only odd gen can get furawatchi ? :mimitchi:

i hope not..because my Tamagotchi v3 is a Young Mimitchi right now, full disipline since a toddler.. so i was kinda hopeing she would be come a Furawatchi (Known as a Leaftchi on v3)

So..please reply =D :mimitchi:

If you try furawatchi on even youll get probably decotchi or chomametchi

EWwwwwww! i dont want an ugly Decotchi :mimitchi:

im trying to get a Mimiyoritchi / Leaftchi / Chomametchi / Pyonkotchi / Hidatchi, can you point out which out of those i could get on evan gen?

Mimiyoritchi: dunnno

Leaftchi/furawatchi: I told you already!

ChoMametchi: Same as leaftchi/furawatchi, except on even gen

Pyonkotchi: On odd gen, let him lose ONE hungry heart and ONE happy heart only, and discipline him every single time he asks. If you do this on even gen, you will get Decotchi.

Hidatchi: dunno, my friend got him, but he was too vague on how to get him.

Dear people (or person (tamagirl))

this is no longer Banoon's log, it is...

ME! this is now Lulu (yes, thats my name, I was a Patapatatchi last time Banoon logged me)'s logs!

Yesterday I met Banoon's friend's tama which was a Hidatchi (read Banoon's last post here) which was a boy and we played until we were best friends.

One cool thing that happened was that Banoon's friend's tama got the matchmaker and married a tsunotchi! I was feeling happy for him, so I gave him a flower!

Another cool thing ithat happened was while Banoon and friend were watching a flash movie with my sound off, I snuck an evolution. And now Im a Mametchi!

I visited Chile, it was really cool!

I guess Ill see you later!

-Lulu :p

Btw..Tamagotchis should'nt just die of sickness. you just use the medicine button next to the light button..lol

No you dun understand. He didnt have a sick icon above it, I even tried using the medicine.

-Banoon

Hey! Lulu here!

I found a soulmate!

He's a really cool Warusotchi! However, he's not old enough to marry me yet! But we're in love! I hope we can marry next year! (that's day for all you humans out there) ^.^

Lulu's last logs:

Heya!

I married the rockstar. He's sooo dreamy... we got 2 baby boys.

tommorow I wont be here!

Goodbye, Banoon, tamatalkers, Banoon's family and friends, most importantly, my baby and his brother. My husband the rockstar is coming to live with me, however my baby (whatever Banoon is gonna name him) will not get to see the husband.

- Lulu :D

She's already left, and now the baby is a Mohitamatchi, but he doesnt feel like logging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back