My Log on my Tamagotchi Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eldar and Vika's Departure

Well, after a while, Vika and Eldar had their baby, who I named Edward, but at 12:00 they left Edward in my care, so Edward became Mattaritchi a few hours later. I have a feeling that Edward will be a Mametchi. I just know it.

Edward: Man, I bet I will be a Mametchi. Being cute and cuddly......

LOL, Edward, you're funny.

Edward: I wish I was a Mametchi.......that would be a good thing.

That might happen.

♥~ ChamametchiandMametchi and Edward

Edward Maya's New Home

Well, after Eldar Mansurov (Wooltchi) and Vika Jigulina (Violetchi) had Baby Edward Maya (Kinotchi), he was left in my care for me to evolve him into a Mametchi. He evolved into a Mattaritchi a few hours later at 5:00 PM on Thursday, May 4. He was very loyal and wonderful, and he will become a Mametchi.

♥~ Chama and Edward

Edward Maya's New Home

Well, after Eldar Mansurov (Wooltchi) and Vika Jigulina (Violetchi) had Baby Edward Maya (Kinotchi), he was left in my care for me to evolve him into a Mametchi. He evolved into a Mattaritchi a few hours later at 5:00 PM on Thursday, May 4. He was very loyal and wonderful, and he will become a Mametchi.

♥~ Chama and Edward

Sorry for not posting, Tama Fans! Edward has just evolved into Kikitchi, and he got married to Memetchi, but there's no baby yet......i'm sure that they'll have a baby soon. I bet it's a girl, and I might name her Velkima if it's a girl. But if it's a boy, i'll name it......um......Neoverka. Well anyways, I hope the baby comes! see ya tomorrow, Tamagotchi Fans! (sorry, no pics....)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news! Edward and Vika had their baby girl, who I named Velkima! I'm so happy for Edward! I hope everything goes smooth with the baby. See you all tomorrow! (sorry. no pics....D'OH!)

Hey hey hey, it's me. Seems Velkima was Reset.......so I am taking care of Elasdar Maya, who is Edward Maya's trusted Tama-Cousin. I might get Mametchi at this rate, so it might be a 80% chance of getting him.

Stats:

0 yr

10 lbs

Hungry ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Training

Friendship

Tamagotchi- Ahirukutchi

User Name- Demca (One of Edward Maya's cute Tama-Cousins)

So, I will be putting some more info later. See ya later!

~Chama and Elasdar~

Well, Tama Fans, seems i've moved to a new log. so I will begin to close this log, and will focus on my new one. BYEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back