My Life as a Tama V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I FINALLY got a job at least 24 hours after the rest of my friends!

I'm a preschool teacher, while Spark's an elementary school teacher. We're both soooooo jealous of Total, cos he's a ROCK STAR!

He released his platinum album recently, with all of the best songs of this century!

Nah, I'm just kidding. Rock stars don't release albums until they've worked for quite a while. Which means that he might not release one until he had a baby. The only thing he had done is a tour in France, which is already scaling the heights! He's going to pick up his souvenir at Tama Town pretty soon. Best of luck Total! I hope you'll do well in your glamorous career! :hitodetchi:

Love from your friend, Bonus :angry:

We're all 6 years old and ready to meet our matches tomorrow! :)

Oh and I forgot to add, on Monday I had a little glitch. My name was changed to Onus. Luckily TS knows a lot about our species and skillfully reseted and downloaded me - and gave me back my real name! So here's what you do when you guys get the name glitch: find a poky object like a pen or pencil, and use it to press the reset button at the lower back of your Tama. When the egg shows up, press the middle button, and select DOWNLOAD. W00T! Your Tama's name is BACK!

Onus Bonus

We have met our matches... and had beautiful babies!

Total and Spark both have boys again but... I have a girl! Proves I'm special - TS has been wanting girl Tamas. She has lots of good names for girls, and 2 generations of boys only is making her worried that we may never get girls again but... thanks to me! :p My daughter is absolutely adorable :eek: Her name's Oasis. It's such a lovely name! Total's son's name is Astro, and Spark's is Storm. I think Oasis is marrying Astro, but I'm not 100% sure. We'll have to see who's a better match for her!

Love you forever Oasis :)

Your Dad, Bonus

Sorry for such a late reply! My computer's been down and when I got back on I forgot about this log completely! - Note from TS

Welcome back to My Life as a Tama V4! I am the newly-wed Oasis, a Memetchi happily married to Storm the Mametchi with our newborn baby boys! Storm's best friend, Astro the Tosakatchi, married a Marotchi via the matchmaker and had a baby girl who my beloved son will marry! Our twins will be called Blitz and Blast, and my baby's future wife has been christened Peach.

Anyway, our evolution process:

ME

Shirotsubutchi - Mizutamatchi - Young Memetchi - Memetchi

STORM

Tsubutchi - Puchitchi - Young Androtchi - Mametchi

ASTRO

Tsubutchi - Puchitchi - Gourmetchi - Tosakatchi

Sweet dreams! :D

From Oasis (taken by her love Storm and her little boy Blast! :D )

My poor mum only had 1 post before leaving us all... :(

But here I am, Blast the Harutchi along with my future GF Peach the Puchitchi and my twin brother and future BFFL Blitz the Tsubutchi! Can't wait till he evolves! =)

Dunno what else to write... I'll update when Blitz evolves LOL! :D

Note: TS has been busy

I'm back fellow TTers! Me, Blast, has successfully became a Young Androtchi! I am aiming to become an adult Androtchi myself. My girlfriend, Peach, has also been working on artsistic skill points. She is a Ringotchi striving to become a Maidtchi. Let's wish us good luck!

Unfortunately, Blitz, who happily evolved to a Mohitamatchi, really wanted to evolve into the Kuchi family. But instead he became a Hinotamatchi! And the unexplanable thing is that, Blitz's social points were WAY above his other skill points! Why why why? This is strange and not fair! At least Blitz will be sticking with social points and go for becoming a Simasimatchi, so his descendants have a better chance of becoming a Kuchi family character.

We proudly stepped into our adulthood today! We all became characters we aimed to become - myself an Androtchi :androtchi:, Peach a lovely Maidtchi and Blitz a Simasimatchi. Advent season is here pplz! The three of us are currently dancing near a Christmas tree. I LOVE this time of the year! I remember at this time last year, my ancestor, D.A. (Dorothy Ann) the Mimitchi, the first generation of TS's first Tamagotchi, was doing the exact same thing. In this season shall we pay respect to her, the holy Ancestor of ours, the one who got our owner addicted to Tamas! Blessed be you in Tama Town :rolleyes:

Now thinking about the past, let's also think about the future! Peach and I have happily prepared for marriage. We surprisingly discovered that our friendship levels increases much more rapidly when we are adults than when we were in our stages before! It's the hormones I guess :unsure: Anywayz, we're all lookin' forward to get our jobs and become honorary servants of the King and of Tama Town! :unsure: With great power, comes great responsibility :unsure:

Well... lets continue from above then! I am now a professional hairdresser working at The Salon. Peachy Keen works at Tama Town Bakery, and Blitz is volunteering at the amusement park, catching balloons for little kids! :D

And the big news is...

We became parents!

Well, maybe not such a big thing, but it is for us! :D Peach and I had beautiful twin girls, who we are going to name Lemon and Melon (analogies of each other). Blitz would like to name his son Steel, who will marry Melon, Peach's daughter. I'm positive that they'll make a great couple :D

... That's probably it for now! I have to go to sleep now, ready for another big day tomorrow! :D

Bye dad! Soz for not updating for so long!

As you all know I'm Lemon... the Ichigotchi! I wanna be a Makiko just like my twin sister Melon's 2nd generation ancestor, Snowy. But Melon's going to be waaaaay different from me. She's gonna be a Mimitchi - the nerdiest one! Gosh, I mean she's already a Young Mimitchi... how could she put up with a life like that? At least I'll be going MY way. I wanna live a MUCH cooler life than her. Can you believe she's already engaged to Steel the Gourmetchi? She definitely needs a reality check - someone like HIM? I wouldn't even consider that. I wouldn't even date someone twice cuter than him...

I dunno what job a loser like Melon's gonna get. She'll probably transform into some mad scientist one day. To me, occupation's all about GLAMOUR! If not a queen of rock, better a fashion designer! I'm gonna be bringin' out my own line of jewelry soon... seriously, Melon! Wait and see how much COOLER I'll be than you! LOL!

Lemon :blink:

Hey everyone! I'm Melon the Young Mimitchi! Yes, we have all evolved into wonderful adults! I am a you-know-what, Steel is a handsome Togetchi, and Lemon is a beautiful Memetchi, soon to be Makiko! Best wishes to her... but for some reason, Lemon does not get along with me at all. Whenever I approach her in a friendly manner and tries to talk to her, she never even looks at me. I'm not sure what's with her, but obviously there must be something wrong! I always wonder if she is okay. What if she's really sad or worried about something? Does she have any problems? Could she be anxious or depressed? Poor Lemon... I really want to be BFFs with her again like when we were still in kindy! Why?

Please, please have Lemon in your prayers everyone!

Melon :p

Sorry for my long departure from the Internet. Yes, me, TamaSweetie, is still gloriously alive - but in a different hemisphere! I'm currently in Shenzhen, China (don't ask which part, cos I'll just say all of me :p ) with very limited time to access the web, with 99% of my time out of the house to travel around places - even the Hong Kong Disneyland! :D :D :D My poor Tamas never got to see any of those awesome places I went to though :huh: OK, I think I've bragged enough about myself and my China trip... now let's let my Tamas spill it! :huh:

This post will be updated soon... I've g2g immediately! As I said I have VERY limited Internet time, I just wanna prove that I exist! :D

Well us Tamas are back at last! :D FYI, I am Petal the Young Memetchi, daughter of Lemon the Makiko, my BF is Metal the Young Mametchi, son of Melon the Mimitchi, and his BFF is Iron the Hinotamatchi, his name inspired by the name of his father, Steel the Togetchi. Metal, as he wishes, is mentored by Mr Turtle, and anticipating to become an adult Mametchi! On the other hand, Iron can potentially evolve into the same character as his father, but he's not going to do so. Social points is his way to go, and he is on the way to becoming a Simasimatchi. Unfortunately for me... :( I'm NOT going to turn into a :) as I desperately wanted to! :angry: Oh well, I guess my owner just wants a variety. She must like Violetchi very much, how she keeps sending me to Mr Canvas to receive social points like Iron. Maybe I'll feel better after I do evolve into Violetchi :D

Cheer$

Petal :)

Back