Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"N.. Never.." He looked at her, with those big blue eyes. His skin was beginning to clear up, and even lightened a bit. He pulled the hair away from his eyes, and smiled big for her. "I think I wanna lose the dreds."

ooc: OMG! My acne is clearing up too!

sorry, I had to put that out there.

apparently it's really noticeable.

Avi blinked, surprised. "Oh wow!" She smiled, staring into his beautiful eyes.

lol don't use ooc

xDDDDD

that's awesome ^___^

Alli nodded. "do you wanna see my nice hair? i'd have to cut it short, but it grows fast. it would be at my ears within two weeks."

I have no clue why I did that. xD

It makes me happy. Hopefully, it'll be fully clear by prom.

Avi said, "I would love to see your nice hair."

Well, I use this gel stuff perscribed by my dermatologist.

And I use Neutrogena face wash. I can't think of what kind it is off of the top of my head. But it's great.

Hopefully, I'll get new antibiotics for my acne soon. The old ones I used made me sick, so I didn't use them almost at all.

Avi said, "They don't look awful... but I bet your natural hair is much nicer."

Wewt!

Avi said, "Alli... I hope you're not just changing because of me. If you make changes, I want you to make them because you want to do it for yourself."

its good~

but i got an annoying pimple between my eyes

Alli smiled, "i wanna change. i also want these things off- its been years. i hate these braces."

Ugh, I hate those things!

I also hate when my nose breaks out, because I get those zits that are like cysts, and they don't really come to a head.

Avi said, "Well, then I support you. How do you think we should solve the braces issue?"

Well, they just look like normal zits

but they're hard-ish underneath, the pus mainly stays under the skin instead of becoming a white head.

they take forever to get rid of.

Avi cringed. "That sounds painful...."

it is freezing in my house.

Avi said, "I don't want you to hurt yourself." A look of sweet, geniune worry was on her face.

Gahhhhh

Avi said, "Maybe we could find someone who could get them out safely."

Not much

I went all night bowling from 1 am to 6 am. I'm so tired, but I don' want to go to bed.

Avi said, "Okay! Let's go find him! Yup yup!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back