Memetchi's Tama-go Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
:mimitchi: August 7th 2010 :mimitchi:

I decided to start a fresh new log, the other one was popular, but falling apart and very tricky for me to do, so I made a new one. :) So yesterday, my Violetchi went to the date place, the first Tamagotchi who came was Nonopotchi. I wasn't taking any risks and gladly excepted his marriage. I bought some food, chicken pie, bread, juice, and yogurt. At dinner, I fed them chicken pie and juice. Yum. :lol: I came home from church at 11:15 P.M. both of them were happily asleep. This morning to hopefully see an egg between them, but I found out I had to wait 2 days! So tomorrow I'll see the new baby! ;) I played a lot of games with her today, I found out different jumping ways on the game Long Jumper. A is a short jump, B is a medium jump, and C is a long jump. I fell down a lot to get this information. :wacko: So that's what happened for today! Thanks for reading my NEW Tama-go log!

~Memetchi ;)

:p August 9th 2010 :mimitchi:

Hello again everyone! Yesterday, my happy couple got an egg, it hatched to a Kinotchi! :) I'll give it a name, I wonder what it should be, anyways I had to keep it on pause yesterday cause my mom doesn't want me bringing my Tama-go to church. &lt;_&lt; Today is Violetchis last day. :D I grew fond of her, so I will miss her. :( So I'm having a celebration dinner for her and Nonopotchi's last day with Kinotchi. Noodles, pudding, and juice. Sounds like a reasonable dinner for 4, ur um...... 3. :mellow: So, that's it! Goodbye! B)

~Memetchi ;)

:D August 11th 2010 ^_^

Hi again everyone! Yesterday Kinotchi's parents left, I played Long Jump with him, I had 3 successes so far. :) For some reason Kinotchi didn't take a nap(like most Tamagotchi baby does) :D Oh well, he evolved to Mattaritchi an hour later. I took him to a trip to TamaTown! Excitement for a Tamagotchi to visit their town for the 1st time. :D While there I remodeled his room on MC, here's how it turned out: My Room on MC! I even had a guest over at my house!(Mattaritchi was asleep, so I took a picture of a Hoshitchi code I took from my little sister's Tama-go ;) ) Today Mattaritchi evolved to Kilalatchi! I was hoping for Monpatchi or Korokotchi but Kilalatchi is just fine. B) I took him back to MC and I saw a user's room, I'd looked very great and it gave me an idea for a room, so I remodeled it once again.(I'm a sucker for rooms XD) Here's how it turned out: My Room Again on MC!! Well that's it for today! Goodbye!

~Memetchi ;)

:) August 14th 2010 :D

Hi again everyone! Sorry about the delay, but my cousins came on Thursday so I was to busy to go on TamaTalk, and yesterday I was too busy. I have to make this quick cause I'm going SWIMMING SOON!!! ;) So on Thursday, my little sister got Pipotchi(I wormed her out to get the code :D ) and my TMGO evolved to Kuromametchi!!! :blink: I logged in Pipotchi and added the doll in my room, someone gave me a Lovelitchi doll, so I added that in my room as well! Well I have to go eat breakfast, goodbye!

~Memetchi :D

;) August 17th 2010 ;)

Yesterday, Kuromametchi married a beautiful Lovelitchi at the date place. I always thought it was Mametchi &amp; Lovelitchi together, but Kuromametchi gladly accepted the request. :) So they had a romantic dinner after getting married, they had Juice, and Lobster. For dessert was pudding. Yum.. :lol: Today I took him to Music City, what an improvement on my room!!! My New Updated Room! Awesome isn't it? Hey look, I sneaked in Kuromametchi &amp; Lovelitchis diary/log. :D Let's look at it shall we?

August 17 Tuesday

*sigh* So boring today, Lovelitchi is a wonderful Tamagotchi to marry but I wanted to be Mametchi, at least my owner takes VERY good care of me. Just what my mother said. ;) I don't have much to say, I'll just leave the rest empty then.....

~Kuromametchi~

August 17 2010

Well, my owner is very nice. :) Not as bad as what Kuromametchi described. :D So while Kuromametchi was out, I went ahead and went to Tamagotchi Music City, wow everybody crowded around me while I was Lovelin. (don't tell anybody about this) Well that's it! Goodbye!

~Lovelitchi ;)

Well that's it for today! Goodnight everyone! :)

~Memetchi ;)

Well I'm sorry to say, but I won't keep track of a log. -_- It's just too much for me, but thanks for reading it anyway. :D

~Memetchi :kuribotchi:

Back