Mellow Yellow

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 hungry

4 hungry

2 training

0 yr

12 lbs

9310 p

Frodo has made friends wih a v3 tama named skye and of course has Fiona. He loves to give presents, get presents, and play games with these two girls.

Frodo has come home with a daughter He is 8 years old now and has spent his entire life out on the road. He is a masktchi. Only time will tell what path his daughter will take.

Cosmo met a lovely girl just like him in my friend's v3, a tama named Skye. Together the two of them had twin boys. One wnet to live with mom and the other stayed with Dad. The twins are to be named Vince and Ryan. Dad's son shall be Vince.

Kitty was mated with my v4 Brian. However her connection failed and the son meant for her died. Dad took the remaining boy and left her alone.

This afternoon while the caretaker slept, Mother kitty and newborn girl both slipped quietly into the night. We never dreamed it would end this way.They are survived by an egg, neice or to Kitty and a cousing to the yet unamed little one. We name her Kitty after her aunt.

Tamagotchi's Name: Kitty and daughter

Tamagotchi's Age: 7 and 0

Date of Birth: April 23 and May 3rd

Date of Passing: May 3rd

What Generation? 7th and 8th

Your Comments: I slept too deeply this afternoon and they slipped away quietly. I never failed to care for a tama before and this shocks me. Ironically I was dreaming that I found an ill dog and was detirmined to rescue her the moment they were dying. I feel absolutely overwhelmed by this.

Kitty's neice was also born this day. She is named after her Aunt. The generation cycle starts over, but the famly continues.

Latest posts

Back