Lunar Temple

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi_411

Reaction score
Ok, first go

https://www.sunnyneo.com/lunartemple.php

(not my webbie)

Ok, so go to the lunar temple,

https://www.neopets.com/shenkuu/lunar/

Here is the basic summary from sunnyneo:

Picking your answer How on earth should you know what the moon looks like from Neopia? Science is so dazzling and complicated! Don't you worry; there is a very simple way to find the answer.

First of all, go to the page with the puzzle you need to do, you can do so by clicking here.

Now you need to view the source of the page with the actual puzzle on it. The first page you go to when you go to the temple is not the same as the puzzle page. So make sure before you view the source that you are on the right page, you need to view the source of the page that has the options to pick which moon you want. There are two ways of opening source, whichever one you use is up to you. You can either right click on the background of the page and choose View Source, or go to View in the menu, and then choose View Source.

Note: if this doesn't work for you, then it is suggested that you clear your temporary internet files and restart your computer.

Now that you are in the source screen of the page press CTRL + F on your keyboard (or Edit, Search in the menu), a search window will appear. In this window you should enter (you can copy and paste this):

kreludor

Now you will get a line that looks like this:

https://images.neopets.com/shenkuu/lunar/sh...wf?angleNeopia=262&angleKreludor=126&viewID=2&lang=en

The number behind the word Kreludor is the one you need, you can disregard all the other things. Now you should copy the value into the next field and press calculatenote from mametchi_411: It is on the sunnyneopage, (the calculator)
It never fails!

Really!

Enjoy,

mametchi :wacko:

I use it, and wanted to share this with everyone.

an easier way only comes round every so often. here it is. the ful neopian moon. its easy so far i've seen it i think, 3 times

I put my mint rolls into my gallery so all of neopia can see that I won that from the lunar temple. I'm going to try it again right now.

Awesome! It worked! I got a moon paving stone as my prize!

Well done!

See? I'm so awesome! xD

To let everyone know, this truely does work. Just read what GotchiGirl96 says.

Here are things you can win: (if it's bold, that means that it's rare)

Black Cherry Tea

Blue Moon Petpet Bed

Glow-in-the-Dark Moon

Golden Moon Comb

Green Tea Custard

Lotus Leaves

Lunar Astrolabe

Lunar Chart

Moon and Star Stickies

Moondial

Moon Orb

Moon Paving Stone

Mint Rolls

Snazzy Moon Comb

If you DON"T get it correct, you'll get one of these:

- Bitten Green Apple

- Neo Crackers

- Orange Chicken

- Rainbow Dung

- Soggy Old Box

once i did it and won.

just look at which moon is facing neopia :eek: PS i got a glowing moon. i put it on auction xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back