Long time player, first time member!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkypaws

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I'm San. I grew up with Tamagotchi (in fact, my very first two were the teal and leopard print ones that originally released when they first came out), and have kept them on and off at various points in my life. Last week, I saw the Uni at a Barnes & Noble right after I was considering firing up my V3 again for the first time in a long while, and I caved and immediately bought it. I always wanted a Pix or an On or something of the sort, but this is my first color Tama! I'm so excited.

I currently have five Tamas, but only one of them running. I may start up a second, but I'm not sure. I strongly considered looking to buy another color/LED one instead, maybe one with genetics? But I'm not sure which to get. I might just look around and see if one calls to me. :)

Anyway, I collect a bunch of other toys besides Tamas, too, and I'm a huge horror-noir nerd. Books, TV, movies, games, podcasts--you name it. I'm a writer and a psychologist IRL, and I also help my partner with their job in the bodymod industry. I love dogs and turtles (of which I have several). I also play Neopets, Subeta, and 4dopt! Oh, and if you've got any tattoos of Little Guys, I wanna see them!!!

Happy to be here, and I hope to get to post more soon. I'll post a pic of my current Tama tomorrow when they're awake! Thanks for having me. ^u^

Latest posts

Back