Log Of Destruction

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V3 Growth processes:

Key:

Bold=Current pets

Red=Pets that were fed Bread/Apples

V3:

Trade: Tamatchi -> Patopatatchi -> Kuchipatchi

David: Mahitamatchi -> Hikotchi -> Bill

Carly: Tamatchi -> Hinotamatchi -> Hizoutamatchi

Lou: Tamatchi -> Hashitamatchi -> Gozarutchi

Eden: Tamatchi -> Nikatchi

Rose: Tamatchi -> Patapatatchi -> Mimiyoritchi

Tulip: Mizutumatchi -> Obotchi -> Pyonkotchi

Moses: Mizutumatchi -> Hikotchi -> Dorotchi

Lindy: Mizutumatchi -> Piroriroritchi -> Kuchipatchi

Edwin: Kuchitamatchi -> Young Mimitchi

Lucar: Mizutumatchi -> Obotchi -> Pyonkotchi

Homer: Mohitamatchi -> Hikotchi

Notes:

It would have been interesting had I not decided to feed Homer something strange and fed bread/apples and see if her evolved the same way as Moses did. Oh well.

News:

General News:

This morning I woke up, played some games, and then sent my babes to work. Both Teddy and Monte received their pay checks today of the miniature amount, 1620 gotchi points each.

Even though I had a very busy day I was able to get a lot done (Comparing to my other days--not other people...). Here are some of my accomplishments.

I have decided to tell my entire tamagotchi story. I first heard of tams from church, when tons of kids were all excited because this kid's pet mated with this other kid's and they of course were constantly connecting everyone's pets. I thought, oh cool. It sounds like fun to own a tamagotchi. A few months later, my friend that lives down the street from my family bought a tama. I, of course, would always beg her to bring her tamagotchi down whenever she came over. I would play bump or get, and earn her maybe 40 gotchi points (Which I would be very excited about). I did not know where to get to anything (Not even the food) and it took me awhile to learn how to use the buttons properly (A lot longer than anyone that I've taught how to use a tamagotchi did). A few months later, school had started and I had earned a bit of money from my report card grades and declared to my sister that I was going to buy my very own tama. She quickly gathered some money and bought her tama on the same day as mine (We of course had a big argument at the store as to who would get the only black tama available). I do remember the first pet I EVER had on a tama was named Sophi and she evolved into a Patapatatchi and I thought she was ugly so I reset her. I had another pet that was a Megatchi but he died. And then I had another little boy named Alex and he was my first pet to have a baby. His baby was a boy and I don't remember what that baby's name was. My first tama baby that was born with the help of the matchmaker was born during a trip. Once we arrived at our destination, I begged my mother to take me to Wal-Mart, which she did and I bought a translucent pink tama. My first pet on there was named Rose. (Yes I know I named two of my pets Rose on accident) Rose was a Tsunotchi. Rose and my other boy pet had twins sons (Pm me if you would like to know their names I do not wish to reveal them in public because they are the names of two boys that I had liked back in the day) But eventually they were reset. Then I let my friend borrow my tams and they were both stolen. Then I was tama-less until christmas when my mother bought me another translucent pink tamagotchi. It's battery died every single day so I could not use it and at that time I did not know where to get new cr2032 batteries. So my mom returned it to Wal-Mart and I spent the money on I don't know what. Then, on the last Friday of April, I bought my first tamagotchi I had owned in a million years (or so it seemed). Thus Trade was born, which brings you to the present. :(

Growth News:

Eden-kurokotchi (Never had before!)

SKILLS:

Much thanks go out to the Skill-points-earner-motivator-ghost who helped my with the following success.

Monte:

Intellectual-153

Arts-70

Social-72

Teddy:

Intellectual-117

Arts-71

Social-70

Training News:

Eden-9/9

Teddy-9/9

Monte-7/9

Edwin-9/9!!!

Homer-9/9!!!

Weight News:

I played dance alot today (Reached round 5) to try and train myself to play it. Thus my v4s lost a bit of weight.

Eden-35 lbs (Lost 40 lbs)

Teddy-85 lbs (Lost 12 lbs)

Monte-53 lbs (Gained 5 lbs)

Edwin-35 lbs (Lost 26 lbs)

Homer-35 lbs (Lost 29 lbs)

Thanks for reading,

Gotchi <3, Teddy, Monte, Edwin, Homer, and Eden

News:

Today I woke up and a few of my babies were already awake. I quickly realized that I would need to keep an eyer on my tamas as the matchmaker would probably be coming for my v4s today, as they are both six years old. At 9:45 A.M., I changed the time on Monte to 10:29 A.M. and waited one minute. The matchmaker brought a maidtchi. I selected yes, and Monte now has a daughter (Whom I will name Daisy). Later, when it was 10:30 A.M. real time, the matchmaker brought Teddy a pyonkotchi. I was very super close to saying no, as I was not ready to let Teddy go home to his home planet, but for some reason I felt that the little Pyonkotchi would be heartbroken if Teddy refused to mate with her...Thus he too had a daughter. I will name Teddy's daughter Mary.

After my two lovely tamas had their little girls, I sent them off to work only to collect their pay. Teddy received 1,000 gotchi points while Monte received 1,240 gotchi points.

After they went to work, I checked out the shops. Monte had nothing except some meals that I already have and a fishing rod. I bought the fishing rod. Teddy had three meals and a U.F.O!!!. At around 1:00 p.m. I went to D-best.com/tama and collected enough gotchi points to buy it. It is sooo cool! I can't wait till my sister gets home so I can show her I got one. When Teddy first hatched out of his egg, there was a toy u.f.o. in the shop and I told my sister I had the U.F.O. and she was like,"Really? The real one?" and then she saw it was a toy and she said,"There is a real U.F.O., you know.", but I didn't believe her. Proved me wrong...

I didn't do very well with the Skill points today. I've been quite lazy because I consider Monte and Teddy's time with me is about over anyway so why bother?

Growth News:

So much for the feeding guidelines...

Edwin- Warusotchi

Homer- Warusotchi

SKILLS:

Monte:

Intellectual-153(heh.)

Arts-72

Social-74

Teddy:

Intellectual-117(heh.)

Arts-76

Social-70(heh.)

Training News:

-No training news all my pets are adults now.

Weight news:

I tried....

Homer- 41 lbs (Gained 6 lbs)

Edwin- 40 lbs (Gained 5 lbs)

Eden- 50 lbs (Gained 15 lbs)

Monte- 63 lbs (Gained 10 lbs)

Teddy- 98 lbs (Gained 13 lbs)

Thanks for Reading,

Gotchi <3, Teddy, Mary, Monte, Daisy, Edwin, Homer, and Eden

News:

I guess v4s are just too much for me. They take up all my time. I don't think I'll buy anymore...

Yesterday I made Monte and Teddy leave and their daughters Daisy and Mary are with me now. They should be growing, turning one, and going to school in about half an hour.

I mated Homer and Eden and Eden gave birth two twin female telechis. Names are (to be) Ellis and Storm. Presently I am waiting for the matchmaker to come for dear Edwin. I will make Eden and Homer leave tonight at 8 P.M.

Growth news:

Daisy-Mizutamatchi

Mary-Puchitchi

Skills: (Toddlers remember)

Mary-

Intellectual-0.....

Arts-26

Social-0.....

Daisy-

Intellectual-1

Arts-28

Social-17

Training news:

Remember, Eden, Edwin, and Homer have full training.

Daisy-7/9

Mary-5/9

Weight News:

..........Erm........

Homer-94 lbs

Edwin-98 lbs

Eden-99 lbs

Daisy-56 lbs

Mary-76 lbs

Thanks for Reading,

Gotchi <3, Mary, Daisy, Homer, Edwin, Ellis, Storm, and Eden.

Growth news:

Since I have already made my major post for today, I will just post Daisy and Mary's growth. On a side note, They both rather unfortunately got Mr. Turtle as the teacher because I was curious and sent them to 'work' before I got the chance to pick the teacher. If I had not done it, I would have gotten Ms. Flower for Daisy, and the other teacher for Mary.

Mary-Ringotchi

Daisy-Young Memetchi

As always, Thanks for reading,

Gotchi<3, Mary, Daisy, Homer, Edwin, Ellis, Storm, and Eden.

News:

Good afternoon Tamatalk. I am excited to get on and post on my log, but then again, I haven't played on my tams much so they got worse, much less improved. I've really got to start taking better care of them before I lose them...

Let's see..Yesterday my sister decided to try to de-bug her tam. Now it is in hyper-speed 24/7 but it does do some good..I often get on it to collect money and items as it is constantly receiving mail from the king and otherwise.

Edwin is now six years old and soon he will turn seven and hopefully..get the matchmaker.

Last Night, I made Homer and Eden leave their young and reside in tamatown. They are named Ellis and Storm like I said.

Growth News:

Ellis-Tamatchi

Storm-Tamatchi

Skills:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......................................

Mary:

Intellectual-11

Arts-28

Social-1

Daisy:

Intellectual-5

Arts-28

Social-17

Training News:

(Edwin Full)

Daisy-9/9

Mary-8/9

Ellis-7/9

Storm-7/9

EDIT:

Aahh. I've done it again. Post before finished...Alrighty..Time for Weight News.

Weight News:

Edwin-99 Lbs (Gained 1 Lb)

Mary-99 Lbs (Gained 23 Lbs)

Daisy-59 Lbs (Gained 3 lbs)

Ellis-79 Lbs

Storm-74 lbs

Last edited by a moderator:
News:

Okay, First thing first. I got little Erica back!!!!!!!I am exsatic and very happy, too! I finally have my baby girl. (Carly is way ahead of her though--already a great grandma!)

I reset Daisy (Do not ask me why) and Helen was born. My sister is going to raise Helen since I am a terrible tama-mom. It's already easier to work with Mary now that I don't have the pressure that I had to treat both of them equally. If you would like to see how Helen is doing, Read my sister Clowey0805's Palace thing as she has promised to update it when she can for Helen (I will post a link later). After I have stabilized my other v4, I will gain custody of Helen back.....

Edwin did indeed get the matchmaker at 7:00 PM last night. He had a lovely daughter whom I will name Orkid. I was so excited that I did not know what kind of pet he married...

I have decided to keep feeding my pets bread/apples to see what kind of results I get.

For training news, I have decided that / means that that pet is fully trained.

Growth News:

Erica actually grew the day I lost her to my friend...I have been waiting to post it.

Erica-Bill (Like her Daddy)

Ellis-Piroriroritchi

Storm-Hashitamatchi

Mary-Mimitchi

Skills:

Small improvement..I will be working with her more as the day goes on.

Mary:

Intellectual-79

Arts-48

Social-33

Training News:

Edwin-/

Mary-/

Erica-4/9

Ellis-/

Storm-/

Weight news:

Edwin-51 Lbs (Lost 48 Lbs)

Mary-71 Lbs (Lost 28 Lbs)

Erica-52 Lbs

Ellis-55 Lbs (Lost 25 Lbs)

Storm-54 Lbs (Lost 20 Lbs)

Thanks for Reading,

Gotchi <3, Erica, Ellis, Edwin, Mary, and Storm

News:

I think I did well with Mary Yesterday, and she got a job at the grooming parlor place.

Today there was a U.F.O in Helen's shop, and my sister refused to go to D-best.com/tama to get money for it, so I took Helen back.

Yesterday I made Edwin leave, and I believe Orkid is doing quite well.

Growth News:

Orkid-Mitzutumatchi

Helen-Mitzutumatchi/Young Memetchi

Skills:

I recently got Helen back, so I haven't had all that much time to work with her. Mary and I have been working quite hard since yesterday.

Mary:

Intellectual-184

Arts-151

Social-110

Helen:

Intellectual-11

Arts-29

Social-6

Training News:

Mary-/

Helen-5/9

Orkid-4/9

Ellis-/

Storm-/

Erica-4/9

I don't feel like posting the weight news today........

Thanks for Reading, Gotchi<3, Erica, Ellis, Helen, Mary, Orkid, and Storm.

News:

My tams are kind of depressing....oh well..After my b-day I won't have to buy any more.

Ellis turned into a masktchi..This is really upsetting for me since I have NEVER EVER had a masktchi before.

Mary mated with a mametchi via the matchmaker. She gave birth to Kathy.

Erica had a baby boy whom I named Timmy.

Due to lack of time, I will only be posting the general and growth news.

Mary got her first job as hair stylist, and then a second job as a baker.

Helen has the news reporter job.

Growth news-

Helen-Ponytchi

Timmy-Mohitamatchi/Patopatatchi

Kathy-Young Mametchi

Storm-Gozarutchi

Ellis-Masktchi

Orkid-Nikatchi/Tarakotchi

News:

Saturday was my birthday and I really enjoyed it because all my tams were celebrating my birthday and I bought them all yogurt from the shop (Thats what they all shared in the shop)

Since this log and my v4s are stressing me out (I don't really know why though...)I am going to stop posting about my v4s so this will be a v3 only log.

I will only post the growths and general news unless I really want to post something else.

The matchmaker brought Orkid a Wooltchi and she had a baby girl and orkid should leave by the end of the month.....She's having battery problems..I've no idea what I'll name the baby.

Ellis and Storm had a baby boy and girl via the matchmaker. I named the teletchis Nancy and Nigel.

I got another v3. The pet is a boy and I named him Curt.

Growth: (v3 ONLY)

Nancy-Tamatchi/Hinotamatchi

Nigel-Mitzutamatchi/Piroriroritchi

Timmy-Billotchi

Curt-Tamatchi

Tee hee I have had a busy summer and I really feel like typing and I miss this log.

So my little *family of tamagotchis* includes 1 V4.5, 3 V4s, and 5 v3s.

V4.5-> Yay! I have been doing super great with my new v4.5 (Its a bubble gum one). Last generation I had a tenpatchi and this generation I got a uramemetchi. All skills are above three hundred and soon she'll be getting her job. Her name is Keris. I still don't know much about 4.5 characters, So I'll be studying some more.

Maybe I'll post about my other tams later.

Alrighty school has started and I've organized a routine for my tamas:

-Pause during the day (I would love to take them all, but 9 tamas is just too much to keep alive during school, let alone keep away from the teachers, and I'd rather not have to pick one to take)

-Un-Pause when I get home

-Un-Pause during the weekend (unless I'm super busy)

-Skill goals: 100/day for 4.5s 25/day for V4s (until i get better at jump rope *_*), and for my v3s I just try to win bump a few times for the donation pot.

Just about all of them have restarted on their generations (due to deaths of course :eek: ) My current pets:

V4.5s:

Fonyx is a boy, hitodetchi, age 0. This is the tamagotchi exclusive that came with my PC pack that I got today.

Ethan is also a boy, boxertchi :eek: , age 3. He is on the bubble tama i mentioned in my last post.

V4s:

Nory is a girl, ringotchi, age 1.

Tesoq is a boy, Gourmetchi, also age one. (Sunflowers)

Sal is my other v4 boy, Gozarutchi (great! ;) ), age 7, with male baby. (I have not thought of a name for him yet)

I have another v4, but I gotta find it in my best friend's room somewhere...

V3s:

Kyra, a female Piroriroritchi, age 2.

Ryan, also a girl, Obotchi, age 2 as well.

And last but not least, Lance, my three year old male nikatchi.

I have another v4, but I need a new battery for it and have not been to the store yet.

Write more tomorrow,

Gotchi<3, Lance, Ryan, Kyra, Sal, Tesoq, Nory, Ethan, and Fonyx.

News:

I got the battery for my v3, the current pet's name is Afepi and he is a nikatchi (evolved from a tamatchi).

Sal left last night, the baby boy I named Aison.

Growth news:

Aison- Now a young mametchi

SKILLS:

Yes, I've been busy...

V4:

Aison

Intellectual-2

Arts-0

Social-6

Nory

Intellectual-0

Arts-0

Social-0!!!!Surprise!!!

Tesoq

Intellectual-11

Arts-4

Social-13

V4.5:

Fonyx

Funny-44

Georgeous-23

Spiritual-11

Ethan

Funny-336

Georgeous-120

Spiritual-109

TRAINING:

Kyra-2/9

Nory-2/9

Ryan-1/9

Tesoq-2/9

Fonyx-1/9

Afepi-2/9

Lance-???

Aison-0/9

Ethan-3/9

Thanks for reading,

Gotchi<3, Kyra, Nory, Ryan, Fonyx, Ethan, Tesoq, Afepi, Lance, and Aison.

News:

My friend gave me a tama a few days ago, it was a baby boy, which I reset so I could have a differant username, and Enzen the girly was born -_- .

Wow Nory must have something going on! Currently she has four children, mated to the three following dudes: Ethan, Tesoq, and Aime (My sister's tama). She two male children, and two female. Her daughters have been named Agape and Tigan. Ethan's son with her has been named Yasuo. Ethan, Tesoq, Aime, and Nory, all left this morning. I think my sister named her baby..I forgot, I'll tell you later.

Aison and Enzen are in love, Enzen will give birth to twins tomorrow.

Ryan and Fonyx recently had twin sons, I've still got to choose names.

Some of the Adults have/had jobs, as following-

Ethan- Rockstar (He got paid 2000 gp!)

Fonyx-Weight Lugger thing

Aison- Barber

I usually select the flower teacher as the middle skill is the game I usually prefer not to play in both the V4 and V4.5 (Dance and Shape). The only pet that did not get that teacher this generation was Nory, See how her skills give a little indication.

Kyra's battery ran out.

Lance's screen broke.

Growth news:

(This is everybody, more or less?)

Ethan- Hyottokotchi (Originally UraMametchi)

Kyra-Kurokotchi

Ryan-Kurokotchi

Lance-Mametchi (Way to go!)

Fonyx-Boxertchi -> Tougyutchi

Nory-Hanatchi

Aison-Young Androtchi -> Androtchi

Enzen-Puchitchi -> Young Memetchi -> Memetchi

Tesoq-Tosakatchi

Afepi-Paparatchi

Tigan-Young Mametchi

Agape-Young Mametchi

Yasuo-Hitodetchi

SKILLS:

(Finally a little proud of myself)

V4

Nory

Intellectual-111

Arts-38

Social-64

Tesoq

Intellectual-76

Arts-79

Social-55

Enzen

Intellectual-53

Arts-58

Social-53

Aison

Intellectual-57

Arts-65

Social-53

Tigan

Intellectual-0

Arts-10

Social-3

Agape

Intellectual-3

Arts-0

Social-15

V4.5

Fonyx

Funny-305

Georgeous-307

Spiritual-317

Ethan

Funny-701

Georgeous-443

Spiritual-422

Yasuo

Funny-102

Georgeous-77

Spiritual-58

WEIGHT:

Nory-47 lb

Ryan-21 lb

Fonyx-38 lb

Ethan-40 lb

Yasuo-12 lb

Agape-10 lb

Tigan-10 lb

Tesoq-47 lb

Afepi-39 lb

Aison-31 lb

TRAINING:

I don't have the training ammount for the parents that left.

Aison-4/9

Tigan-1/9

Agape-1/9

Yasuo-1/9

Afepi-5/9

Enzen-4/9

Ryan-3/9

Fonyx-7/9

Thanks for Reading,

Gotchi <3, Agape, Enzen, Aison, Tigan, Yasuo, Fonyx, Afepi, Ryan, and Twins :p

General News

I'm going to re-organize my tama log posts... ^^ I think it looks nicer.

Job/School News is going to have it's own category now.

:D :p :eek: :eek: :D Unfortunately my sunflowers v4 was lost by some four year old who stole it and would not give it back!!!!!!!! I'm sad, waiting for their parents to find it in the car somewhere and give me a call. Why does this have to happen to me?! I'm pretty sure I'm in the denial stage of grief currently. I have only seven active tamas right now! I don't believe this. I keep freaking out because one of my tamas is not with me and it must've fallen on the floor, but then I remember what I strive to block out of my mind! It's gone!

Enzen and Aison had lovely twins....More boys!!!!!!!! Gack! With Agape's twin lost, I have only one girl! I guess the matchmaker is going to have a bit of work to do later on...

I forced Enzen and Aison to leave today, and they left behind little Alois (of Aison) and Kuno (of Enzen). I was busy reading tamatalk, and missed out on much of the infanthood :( , including the time when they cry and you can give them a bar of training.

I will only be logging on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and a little on the weekends. This is mostly due to the fact that my mom has limited my computer days to that!! I feel as if I'm going to die any moment.

I feel rather guilty around my tamas lately. After spending a nice summer with them, I have no time to help them with skills and training! I have tried to put in two hours lately, but no luck. There are alot of show premieres coming on lately, and I'm very interested. Isn't it horrible?! Also, I've tried to stay up late and work with my tams, but I'm just sooo tired, I can barely move my fingers. And playing the games over and over again gets boring, adding on to the tiredness I feel. Ah, makes me want to yawn as I type.

Oh, and I named Ryan and Fonyx's twins Iadex and Clyde.

Boohoo. Afepi died because I forgot to pause him when I went to school. Niiiiiice. Anyway, I named the boy that hatched after his death Tiger.

I usually try to find a babysitter who doesn't go to school and knows how to work my tams. I trade them a bit of whatever I don't want.

Growth News

Yasuo-Crackertchi (Again!)

Alois-Mitzutumatchi

Kuno-Young Mametchi

Agape-Ringotchi

Iadex-Mitzutumatchi -> Hashitamatchi

Clyde-Kuchitamatchi -> Daiyatchi

Tiger-Mitzutumatchi

Skills

V4

Agape

Intellectual-22

Arts-35

Social-38

Alois

Intellectual-10

Arts-0

Social-12

Kuno

Intellectual-7

Arts-6

Social-0

V4.5

Yasuo

Funny-166

Georgeous-100

Spiritual-109

Clyde

Funny-102

Georgeous-53

Spiritual-52

Training

Tiger-1/9

Kuno-0/9

Clyde-2/9

Yasuo-4/9

Agape-5/9

Alois-0/9

Iadex-3/9

Weight

Tiger-36!!

Kuno-10

Clyde-20

Yasuo-22

Agape-43

Alois-10

Iadex-27

School/Jobs

Before Enzen left, she got the nurse/doctor job.

Alois and Kuno are going to the nanny as I type.

Agape, Yasuo, and Clyde have the flower teacher.

Thanks for reading,

Gotchi<3, Tiger, Kuno, Clyde, Yasuo, Agape, Alois, Iadex.

General News

I know that I've said many times that I'd like to post in my tamagotchi log more regularly, but this time I'm very serious. I spent all of Thanksgiving Break taking care of tamagotchis, alot of them, and I really missed posting on the log.

I have restarted my tams several times in hopes of getting a fresh start, and I've decided to keep these tams for as long, building the generations. I really want to get somewhere.

I own right now 9 tams that are working properly. 3 Don't have batteries, so I need to buy some soon. Maybe today Mom will take me to get some. My Bubble Gum V4.5 is at my friend's house, so she can raise a couple generations and see what it's like. So right now I am raising 1 V4.5, 2 V4s, 1 V3, and 1 V2.

The V4.5 Globe tama pet has the name of Lou, after the hardest boss on Guitar Hero 3, male.

We will call the ice V4 'X', male.

The life saver V2 is called Fire, female.

The Green Flower V4 is named Fojih, another male.

The V3 is called Trey, a boy.

Added another feature to my news: IF a tama has already left for tama town or died, I will write (Not Current) next to wherever his name comes up. I need this because looking over past entries, I was very confused.

Lou is 6 yrs. old, so he definantly will be visiting the matchmaker in a day or two.

Growth News

Fojih-Gozarutchi :huh: :huh: :lol:

Fire-Hitodetchi

Lou-Yasaguretchi :huh:

X-Hawainotchi

Trey-Mitzutumatchi

Skills

---------V4-----------

X-

Intelligence:8

Arts:3

Social:9

Fojih-

Intelligence:13

Arts-38

Social-6

---------V4.5----------

Lou-

Funny:40

Georgeous:61

Spiritual:54

Training

Lou-4/9

X-1/9

Fojih-0/9!!!!!!!!

Fire-2/9

Trey-2/9

Weight

Lou-33 lbs.

X-21 lbs.

Fojih-24 lbs.

Trey-13 lbs.

Fire-16 lbs.

School/Jobs

Lou-Weight Dragger Dude

X- Turtle Teacher

Thanks for reading,

Gotchi<3, Lou, X, Trey, Fire, Fojih.

General News

Unfortunately yesterday Lou passed away. I was very confused and upset about this because I had taken care of my tamas and (I admit this ashamed) left them alone for maybe three hours. When I returned. Lou had died, and my toddlers weren't even sick...Oh well..I hatched another egg, bringing to life Girdy!!!!

Also yesterday was allowance day. I was supposed to use my allowance (20$) on christmas presents for some relatives that I was signed up to buy christmas presents for. But....that didn't work out too well. At the store I went straight to the V4.5s and looked through them, and I found a beautiful Hawaian Flowered one and decided to buy it, bringing to life Evie!!!!!

This morning I went to Walgreens and purchased two CR2032 batteries for $5.99, bringing back two V2 (Jelly Bean and Cream Butterfly) pets, Daeva (female) and Fang (male)!!!!!

My friend who does not use her tama anymore gave me a battery, so now Celia has come back!!!!

My friends and relatives have been asking questions about the christmas trees randomly appearing on the screen. This is so cute, and excites me! Christmas is almost here! However, I have not asked for anything tamagotchi this year. I'm shooting for an iPod Nano.

Here are pictures of the various tamas that I have:

V2

Fang

https://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/13008419...080_2.jpg]Daeva

https://www.kosa-ca.com/cgi-bin/mt/archives...ZZZZZ_.jpg]Fire

V3

https://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/13003780...040_1.jpg]Celia

https://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/13003781...4040_2.jpg]Trey

V4

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m233/ta.../v4-f.jpg]Fojih

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uF...L._AA280_.jpg]X

V4.5

https://quickbricktoys.com/sitebuilderconte...ures/purple.jpg](At My Friend's House)://https://quickbricktoys.com/sitebuild...nd's House)://https://quickbricktoys.com/sitebuild...nd's House)

https://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/20015968...8080_1.jpg]Evie

https://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/13014169...080_2.jpg]Girdy

Growth News

Fire-Nikatchi

Evie-Kuribotchi

Girdy-Tamatchi

X-Zukyutchi

Trey-Young Mametchi

Daeva-Marutchi

Fang-Hinotamatchi

Celia-Mitzutumatchi

Skill Points

-----------V4--------------

X-

Intelligence-42

Arts-22

Social-61

Fojih-

Intelligence:42

Arts:45

Social:36

-----------V4.5-----------

Evie-

Funny:108

Georgeous:104

Spiritual:91

Girdy-

Funny:106

Georgeous:98

Spiritual:80

Training

Girdy-3/9

Evie-1/9

Fojih-0/9 :D :p :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi:

X-3/9

Trey-6/9

Celia-3/9

Fire-3/9

Fang-1/9

Daeva-0/9 :mametchi: :mimitchi:

Weight

The excuse for Celia and Trey's high weight is that I've been trying to win bump several times in order to make my donation to the king.

Evie-11 lbs.

Girdy-10 lbs.

Fojih-21 lbs.

X-34 lbs.

Celia-71 lbs.

Trey-74 lbs.

Fire-22 lbs.

Fang-18 lbs.

Daeva-14 lbs.

School/Jobs

Evie-PreSchool

Girdy-PreSchool

Thanks for Reading,

Gotchi<3, Evie, Girdy, Fojih, X, Celia, Trey, Fire, Fang, and Daeva!

General News

Today I stayed home from school, and I did alot with my tamas all day, but not as much as I'd of liked to. All day I was anticipating when I had done enough to feel good about my log post, so enjoy! (I'd really like to have some feedback! Please Comment!)

I noticed that alot of times people post about their hunger and happy hearts in their tamagotchi logs. My method for keeping this up since I have so many tams is to play games whenever they've lost two or more happy hearts. I check it several times a day. Usually the only time my tams suffer from neglect is when I'm browsing tamatalk!

My plans for adding to my tama clan are as fallows: I am working on purchasing three tams from a friend of a friend (1 v3 and 2 v4s). I do not yet know the designs. I would like to purchase 2 v4.5s whenever I get the money: Red with black butterflies and peacock feathers. I am also hoping to get two more V4s: Sunflowers and Glow in the Dark! Also there is a v3 i've3 been keeping my eyes on at Walgreens: Green with frogs.

My goals for my tama clan are as follows:

V4.5s must donate all money to king, collect all souvenirs, and have max gotchi points.

V4s must donate all money to king, collect all souvenirs, and have max gotchi points.

V3s must donate their 30k to king, collect all souvenirs, and have max gotchi points.

V2s must have max gotchi points.

***When one of my tams has reached all of the recquirements for his or her goals of the version, I will announce in my log that he or she has done so by posting "Evie has earned her star!" or something along those lines, the 'star' part representing the completion of the goals.

Today the matchmaker came to Fojih at 10:30 A.M., bringing a Memetchi. I gladly accepted, and now Fojih has a son! His name is still to be decided.

Growth News

Girdy- Zouritchi

Evie- Urayoungvioletchi

Celia- Obotchi

Daeva- Oniontchi

Skill Points

V4

Fojih-

Intelligence:61

Arts:50

Social:49

X-

Intelligence:91

Arts:44

Social:112

V4.5

Evie-

Funny:208

Georgeous:205

Spiritual:204

Girdy-

Funny:205

Georgeous:202

Spiritual:200

Training

Girdy-4/9

Evie-4/9

Fojih-0/9

X-3/9

Trey-8/9

Celia-5/9

Fire-4/9

Fang-3/9

Daeva-2/9

Weight News

Girdy-21 lbs.

Evie- 1lb...Glitched much??

Fojih- 22 lbs.

X- 32 lbs.

Trey- 71 lbs.

Celia- 70 lbs.

Fire- 17 lbs.

Fang- 19 lbs.

Daeva- 16 lbs.

School/Jobs

X- New Job at Traveling Agency

Evie- New Teacher Ms. Flower

Girdy- New Teacher Ms. Flower

Thanks for Reading,

Gotchi<3, Evie, Girdy, Fojih and Son, X, Celia, Trey, Fire, Fang, and Daeva!

General News

Im sooo sorry that I haven't written in several days; I have been so busy! At school this week we are having 'flour babies'. Mine is names Manson Slash after Marilyn Manson and Slash of Guns N' Roses. Unfortunately because of my business, I haven't had much time to work on my tamas, but here is what's been done bit by bit!

The v2s had some complications in which I do not wish to speak of, so..Daeva is a bit behind on her tama schedule...

I have added Bob to my tama clan!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend has given back my V4.5, so yahoo! He has a daughter which I will name River (Have I ever named one of my tams that before??).

Celia and Trey are mating as I type! Let's see--fire works..she's pushing...Girls! I will name them Dara and Sage.

X had a daughter a few days ago, and due to the time he was paused, he hasn't left yet...Her name will be Dylah.

Fire and Fang had twin sons!!! Their names will be Asme and Pait.

Fojih did indeed leave, and his son Rogue is now with us.

And as this generation comes to a close, I prefer it to be rather average. Luckily for me, so far I haven't gotten any gozarutchis or maskutchis, but still, alot of things have turned and went negative, while other things, have turned for the better, like Girdy's second growth.

...Bob and X is leaving now...Time must be set wrong.

Growth News

Rogue- Mitzutumatchi; Obotchi

Evie- Uradebatchi

Girdy- Memetchi; Hanagatatchi

Trey-Kurokotchi :p :p :(

Celia-Kurokotchi :( :( :(

Fire- Kiwitchi

Fang- Zukitchi

Bob-

Skill Points

V4

Rogue-

Intelligence: 9

Arts: 12

Social: 7

X-

Intelligence: 145

Arts: 80

Social: 150

V4.5

Evie-

Funny: 464

Georgeous: 400

Spiritual: 408

Girdy-

Funny: 405

Georgeous: 406

Spiritual: 223

Bob-

Funny: 90

Georgeous: 45

Spiritual: 31

Training

* Signifies complete training.

Girdy-5/9

Evie-5/9

Celia-6/0

Fang-5/9

Fire-4/9

Daeva-3/9

Trey-*

Rogue-0/9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

X-3/9

Weight

Girdy- 21 lbs.

Evie- 21 lbs.

Celia- 60 lbs.

Fang- 24 lbs.

Fire- 24 lbs.

Daeva- 15 lbs.

Trey- 67 lbs.

Rogue- 20 lbs.

Bob- 49 lbs.

X- 30 lbs.

-------------EDIT:--------------------

School/Jobs

Rogue- Preschool; Flower Teacher

Evie- Singer/ Rockstar

Girdy- Dancer??

Thanks for Reading,

Gotchi<3, Evie, Girdy, Bob, River, X, Dylah, Rogue, Celia, Trey, Dara, Sage, Fire, Fang, Asme, Pait, and Daeva!

wow! i wish i could keep up with my log..

good work..

Back