kuchipatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

now be honest have you ever had a kuchipatchi family tama on v4?

• Yes always!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes sometimes!

• Yes rarely!

• No never!

• I cant remember!

• I dont know!

• Whats a kuchipachi family?

• I dont have a V4!

• What?????????????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

super mametchi

Reaction score
this may sound weird to some but i have a gen 13 v4 and none have become a kuchipatchi!

i wanted to see if this is common or not!

p.s. please post what ur answer and tama gen is below plz!

ty (thats thank you if you dont know already)

The real name for the "Kuchipatchi Family" is the Kuchi Family

The reason that the Kuchi Family is so rare, is that only the Mohitamatchi toddler-aged tamagotchi can become one, as shown from spudilike's research on toddler - family rates. And besides that, Mohitamatchi also have a high percentage of becoming a member of the Meme family. Mohitamatchi's chances of becoming a member of the Kuchi Family is roughly 21 out of 40, the chances Mohitamatchi becomes a member of the Meme Family is roughly 16 out of 40, the other 3 rough chances are that it becomes a member of the Universal Family, but that is dominatly depending upon how you treat your tamagotchi.

I'm convinced that the Kuchi Family is definitely the rarest family, and hardest family to get into.

Here's the HTML to the V4 Tamagotchi Growth Chart, and if you scroll down, spudilike's research on toddler - family rates are there too:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

(sorry I don't know how to post links on Tamatalk yet)

:)

*edit: link fixed*

Last edited by a moderator:
i only got mine two days ago so im on gen 1.the poll results show that it is a rare family though. i would like to get one! :kusatchi: :D :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back