Jordboss's New Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordboss

Reaction score
Welcome to my new log, I originally had one a few months back on my own website but then I then stoped for a while. The summer holidays are here now and I have decided to start up a few Tamagotchi. Ill catch up a little but first & then get started with new logs.

4th of May

Hello! Well today has been awful! First of all I planned to get my website updated with new logs and finish my Angel page. It turned out that I was unable to that because of our stupid wifi box. Today it decided to cut off our house phone and then decided that the Internet was to be cut of too. I thought about using my Mobile as a modem but I could not because of the signal that Virgin mobile provide is awful! I gotta say, I can't wait till my contract is up. Only 14months left and O the Joy.

As some of you may know, I decided that I was going to buy a new vintage Tamagotchi. A P1 to be precise. Well I was about to buy it and someone else snatched the Buy-it-now price of $19. I really wanted it but instead I snatched a Japanese Angelgotchi. It should be here in late May or early June, I'll just have to wait and see.

Today I also hatched up my Osutchi and Mesutchi. At first when the hatched they looked like little poops. Im happy that I am running these again. I have kinda been missing them. For some reason I seem to like some of the older ones more than the connections. Its probs because I have run more of them than the connections. I guess that it will change in time. Like regular Tamagotchi, Kuritchi needed that one hour and 5 mins of constant care. I admit I fed a few snacks because I though that s/he needed a treat. They took a nap, pooped twice, got sick, and finally changed into Mohitamatchi.

Picturedec25011.jpg
(Note: Only one picture because they both look the same)

P2

Now onto the Tamagotchis, My Kusatchi died at age 9 just as I predicted. So later on that night I rehatched him. Which could be the last time as his buttons are not responding. Anyway my other P2. Changed into Hashizotchi, the character I was aiming for. He is doing fine. So that's about it for this log and I will post again soon. Thanks for taking your time to read this log,

Regards!

5th May 2011

Today the Internet started working again which was good! I finally could update this log. I have been waiting to do it for like a WHOLE day! :) hehehe

I decided today that ivwas going to retire my Mimitchi Tama. The main reason for it is because the button had gotten so in responsive that it was unusable and I had to use a pen to get the A button to even notice ne pressing it. Poor P2 Tamagotchi.

I had to find a replacement to run in his place, inended up on decided to unpause my Tama-go and start up my Osutchi and Mesutchi couple. My Tama-go is Currently 5 years old and a pipotchi. I plan on letting it find love with the very old character called well I don't know! I'll edit this in abit and replace it with the correct Name.

Well I think that's about it for now. Next log I will post in about 2-5 days,

Regards Jordboss

07/05/2011

Well it's been a while since I last posted! Since then not much has really happened I'll start off with the P2. I worked so hard to Hashizotchi and he sadly passes away yesterday at 1:00pm At the ages of 8. He left younger than my Kusatchi and he was a healthier character, I guess it was his time to go.

The TamaGo turned 7 today and the date place was avalible so I decided to marry her. My pipotchi married (woolitchi) I think that's a nickname but I guess you all know who he is. I hope that by the next 2 days she will have a son or a daughter.

As for my Osutchi an Mesutchi: they turned into Obotchi

and the other matching character. I hope that they will turn into adults by the ages of 6 so that I can see them mate and have cute little babytchi. Not long o suppose since they will be 3 tomorrow. Well that's about it. See you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I last updated. Mainly due to having no time and I might be enimic. ( makes you sleepy all the time) however I still manage to play with and keep my Tamagotchi running. I'll have to do a little bit of catching up but rather than leaving it and making more for myself. I'll post the logs in a bit! :)

14th May 2011

Osutchi and Mesutchi

Today my little Tamas turned into adults. I was so happy that I didn't end up as the unmatables! Anyway I'll post a picture of Bunbutchi and Bunkotchi! So that was all that happened with Osutchi and mesutchi ! It was quite a quite day for them. I was very happy though because I knew what I was going to do tomorrow. Any Guesses?

Tama Go

My Pipotchi married a Woolotchi and had a baby boy. Tomorrow he will be in my care¬! I don't know what I am going to name him. Possibly Matt or maybe just by there actual names. I don't know yet.

Angelgotchi

My little angel is now the top character you can get. Health wise anyway, He is 5 today and doing well. I really want the twin Angels. There the ones that I am trying for, If i get them though that is a different story. I think that i might because I am giving them good care. So its just a matter of time.

Well its time to wrap this log up again! Ill post in a bit. (I really need to catch up, Its starting to bug me now)

Regards

15th May 2011

Osutchi and Mesutchi

I woke up today thinking that my tamas could not connect but I later found out they could! I was o happy that I was finally able to see them mate. This was my second attempt at raising them. My first attempt ended with them being the unmatables! So anyway! After they did there thing! I

accently disconnected the Osutchi half way through the matting! I quickly connected them back up and the seemed fine luckily! The end result was a Tsbutchi!

18th May

(Thanks for all the feedback that you guys who read this have given me! I'm always happy to recive your comments!)

Osutchi and Mesutchi

Hello, Ill start off with the Osutchi and Mesutchi. Today I woke up at 6:20 and my tonsil was swollen so I was unable to go to school. I went back to sleep at woke up at 7:45 and went downstairs and have led on the sofa all day! I can't move! I feel so ill. Anyway, I looked down at the screen and saw that my Bunbutchi and Bunkotchi had left and they left their children in my care! So far they have not changed into the next stage. I wonder why not? Anyway here is a picture of her. Its so much hastle to put pictures on here! First I have to upload the picture with my ipod and then copy and paste it onto my pc and then resize it and then finally post it on here. (NOTE: There is only one picture because they both look the same!)

tsbutchi.jpg

21st July 2011

Version 2

I still have my 2 version 2's running with me, They are doing fine. The other night I decided to connect them with the love potion, a few hours after that they decided they were going to have little children, This supprised me as I thought they would have mated the day after they first fall in love. The Male Ben ( Kusatchi) connected and went over to the females house ( Fuwatchi) and they both looked at each other, Did a little kissing face and then the screen went black and lots of fireworks shot across the screen and next thing I know, there is two little black baby boys tsanding on my screen. A few days later the mother and father decided it was time to leave the children in my care. I named them Alex and Zak. Alex is housed in the U.K Camolflauged case and Zak is in a purple case. I hope for Alex to mate with my other v2 and have 2 girls and I hope for Zak to either grow old and stay with me or just get married with help from the match maker. As of 15:47 they are Young-Mimitchi.

Tama-Go

This morning I decided that I was going to buy a tamagotchi ID-L, but until I have all my money in my account I am unable to buy it off ebay. I have found it for a good price of just £37 ($60) with shipping. I will be buying it tomorrow when I put my money into the bank. I looked into my draw and a saw my tama-go. I have only played with it for just under 2 generations and I have decided to give it another chance. In one way it is like a traditional tamagotchi but with some Color features, I suppose that it cool but I really want a ID-L now.

I took it out of my draw and put two next AAA batteries into it and saw that on my screen was a 6 year old Shimashimatchi along with his wife Makiko, I guess in a few days they will have a son or a daughter. I also wonder how long the batteries will last since they are cheap ones I bought quite a while back. I wish they would accept rechargeable ones.

Well that it all for now friends and mates and such, I will post later n if anything else happens. Otherwise it will be tomorrow now. Bye!

Jordboss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back