Is it wrong Just to be a goth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I say just be who you are! My dad says all the time Icome home saying ppl think Im weird! If I say I dont wanna be La-lee! (ppl dress like her) hes says "then just be Jennie!" So just be yur self!

Why would it be?My dad called me goth because I spent my money on voodoo dolls ,Marliyn Manson Cds,and Chained braclets and rings Xp
Ok I might be a goth but I do not do VooDoo Dolls!

im a goth a bit okay maybe more than a little my friends say im a goth i dont mind being called a goth and it isnt worng to be a goth dont worry! :lol:

there nothing wrong with being goth.

Honstely, i dont dress goth but I do like to Write peoples names on online death note's.

and I like alot of heavly metal bands, rock bands, ect.

Yesterday Will told me that I looked like Marilyn Manson. xD I have no idea whether he meant that as a compliment or an insult, but hey...

I'm not goth...or emo...although my friends always tell me that I am. :p

Hey, I'm not the one who is addicted to alcohol and joins all these 'emo and goth army' clubs on bebo. xD

nothing is wrong with being goth. Its just a didn't way of expression and style

It's not "wrong" unless you are breaking rules by your "expression of choice in clothing". It ticks me off to see these "punk/emo/goths" that expect everyone to bow to their wills just because they are "expressing themselves". Follow the rules. If baggy pants and black tears on your face aren't allowed, don't wear them or get busted. It's that simple.

It doesn't sound like you are like that, though, which is a good thing. xP It sounds like your friends are just messing with ya. Although, what you look like does indeed count. So becareful of how you choose to look.

Not everyone is as unjudging as we'd hope they'd be so people may previeve you different depending on how you dress. You could be the bubbliest little ball of spunk and still look like a "goth" but others might stay away or think different things than what you really are depending on their own set of stereotypes.

Thought I'd just throw that out for some side-stepped reference.

No, you should express yourself in whatever way you feel like expressing yourself :3

That is not wrong. You are what you are, and no one can change the way you feel. Only you can change the way you feel about yourself dressed in goth stuff.

Well, so you mostly dress in black? OK..have you ever put on a lot of eyeliner on and black lipstick? That also indicates that you are a goth. Have you painted your fingernails black? Someone in my grade is turning into a goth.

Being goth isnt wrong. Its a personality. Anyone can be goth. Your friends are wrong. Tell your friends that its YOUR personality and they CANT change you. Having a different personality then everyone is special.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back