Is he joking?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I really need help with this one... I was on the phone with the guy i like and we were talking to him and when we were getting off he kept saying "i love you" and we aren't even going out... but before that i kept saying that he was hot and everything (which he is...) and I wanted to know if he was just kidding, or is he for real? Can someone please help me quick![/SIZE]

It depends. Was he hyper? Or really excited and had alot of energy because if so then he probably was joking but if he wasnt then he maybe wasnt....

Hard to tell.

Lots of boys joke, and when you say "I love you too" they blab to their friends to embarass you.

But he might now be like that, he could be serious.

But, like I said, Hard to tell!

Sorry, KC8

it depends. Some boys that tease you and stuff might lie about that because they want to embarrass you. Other boys might tease you, because they like you, but you can never be sure. Maybe call him again, and ask him, did you really mean it, and have a strong voice, dont talk like you are scared.

Hope I helped

My friend once said "I love you more than women" it was really funny.

xD I'm not sure... My friends always say I love you and I say it back to them... Girls and boys.

Maybe he was joking maybe he wasn't. Just be confident, call him back and see if he was serious or not.

Don't worry.

[SIZE=8pt]I really need help with this one... I was on the phone with the guy i like and we were talking to him and when we were getting off he kept saying "i love you" and we aren't even going out... but before that i kept saying that he was hot and everything (which he is...) and I wanted to know if he was just kidding, or is he for real? Can someone please help me quick![/SIZE]
Boys. This sounds like a boy who is head-over-his-heels.

I hate to tell you this, but he doesn't love you

He may really like you , but its not love

Boys sometimes don't know what they want.

The first girl a boy gets along with for more then an hours he likes -__-

I'm not say all boys are like this... but in most cases, its true xD

Girls on the other hand have more complicated emotions.

I'm sorry to say : He doesn't "love" you. Do you like him?

Think about it ... Glad to have this conversation ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]yea hes probably joking. im a boy, and i joke around with my girl alot, and he does that to embarras u cuz thats how boys are. He doin that for attention, and usually people dont mean that until your 18. So, u can try callin him back but im 80% sure that he doesn't mean it....srry to tell u that.....[/SIZE]

PM me about more love problems...

Call him back. Ask him if he's serious.

That's all I can say =[ Sozicles.

I certainly hope not. Love is a strong word when you're around people who date, or you do yourself... '.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back