Is anyone here in the 6th grade?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6th grade, semester 2 was the best school year ever, 7th grade was ok, 8th grade is just borrrriing. I'm in the 8th grade now.

I think I'd be in Grade 6 if I lived in America aswell...
Oh, really? How old are you, Rey? :wub:

I'm 13 (In 10 days), and in the Eighth Grade. It's okay, I guess. I can't complain.

The 6'th grade was an extremely good year for my marks. The Teacher was rude, but it's not a huge step from 5'th grade, so don't worry about it. :lol:

I'd rather not say. :wub: But what I will say is that 6th grade should be a fun year for everyone. For most, it is a move to middle school that can be both fun and a little nerve wracking the first few weeks. No matter if you're in elementary, middle, high, or college, you should enjoy being in school! Any advice to new middle schoolers that I would have- Haha, if you can't find your way around the school, don't be afraid to ask someone!

Ciao!

[Gah, I don't even know if that's spelled right!]

I was in 6th grade last year. It was fun and kinda hard the first couple of weeks because 6th grade started a new school for us. Now Im in 7th grade. It's boring. lol.

When I first joined TamaTalk (back in 2005) I was halfway through my 6th grade. :p Although it wasn't a great year or an empty year either. I remember not liking 5th grade at all, because I fell out with my only friend and was alone all the time.

My best year was the 8th grade. Now I am starting 10th grade, and doing my best to integrate in my new class.

I've never been in 6th grade. Have no idea what year it is anyway.

I'm going to collage in 2 years o.o;

Maybe less, I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back