If u Resart ur Tama can u get a different species?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ripcurl_62

Reaction score
Hay, I once had a beautiful tama when i gave it a teddy bear...but once it wore off it went back 2 its ugly self...I restarted it and am waiting 2 see if if i might get a different species of tama.....DOES ANYONE KNOW? PLZ PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY....itll pester me allllll wkend :marumimitchi:

nobody can tell what character you're gonna get, unless you have an entama. just care for it the best you can, and that will do!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

If you restart you should get a new character.

I know what you mean about ugly ones. I just got one of the new ugly V3 ones. It looks like a cross between a crocodile and a librarian with glasses. Very disturbing toothy grin. I hate it.

I sure hope mine has a baby quick.

I know what you mean about ugly ones. I just got one of the new ugly V3 ones. It looks like a cross between a crocodile and a librarian with glasses. Very disturbing toothy grin. I hate it.

lol, i know the feeling. it really depends on how well you take care of your tama, discipline, praise, and keeping them happy, full, and at a good weight. Basically being a good tama parent. just keep trying!

Kyliesmum

You can get very cute characters if you take good care of your little tam! I know because I got Obotchis, Tamatchis, Young Mimitchis and Mametchis!

If you debug it you can get different characters but don't do it! I did it and I cried soooooooo much!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

aaaghh.... you got paparatchi, probably the ONLY character i NEVER want to have.

and yeah, if u restart, you'll probably get a new character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back