I never got this!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonleo

Reaction score
When you reset a tamagotchi do you get that same tama or a different one?

when you reset you start over with a baby. If you download you go back to the tamagotchi you had last time.

hope I helped! :rolleyes:

So your saying I do get a different tama when reseting and how do you download?

you download by pressing the reset button wait for the egg to appear on your screen, press B and select download. when you download you do get the same character as you did before but you will have to wait more time for it to evolve. for example if your tamagotchi has just evolved into a child and you downloaded, you will have to wait more time until it will evolve. if you downloaded you tama 4 hours after it evolved into a child, you will have to wait 4 hours more for it to evolve than usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you download it, it returns to the last major event, e.g. waking up, evolving, IR connection, etc. :furawatchi:

okay thanx for the information but now to answer my main question that noone answered yet. When i reset it does it give a new character tamagotchi or the same one but starting over because I know the downloading part you download to get it back where it was but I never got the part if reseting does it go back to the beginning of the same tama or does it give me a new character(not caring about the download)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back