I have a question about posting logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi_120

Reaction score
Is there a limit to the # of characters/letters that u can use on the post for the tamagotchi logs (or any other post)?

Because I currently have 5 tamagotchis that I am raising, and I like to write alot in my logs, so should I create a different log for each tama OR am I able to add all 5 tamas in 1 post. If I can do it in 1 post, I would need a good bit of space tho.

Please reply! Thanks.

No, I don't believe there is any word limit. You can post as many words as you want! :p

[SIZE=9pt]First of all, sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think this topic belongs in the "Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners" topic. Try the FAQ Topic next time; you'll probably find your question there. :mametchi: But I'll answer your question anyway![/SIZE]

There is a limit to the size of your message in any forum, but it's almost impossible to max out on your space, you can get so much of it! Correct me if I'm wrong, because I believe there is a set amount of space. Also, you can start one Tamagotchi Log, but include all your other Tama's in it, too! You don't have to go through the touble of opening different logs and keeping up with them, when you could just use the same log! You can also do "Diaries" (keep in mind, they're PRETEND! Tama's can't really write diaries and show it to you!) for your Tamagotchi's.

Hope I cleared things up! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back