I have a few questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaChibi

Reaction score
Hey'all! Haha! I've been wondering... and guess what? These are what I'm wondering about...

1.) Can 2 Tamas that are friends have a baby? And How?

2.) Can you give a gift FROM YOUR INVENTORY to another Tama? And How?

Well, for now, these are my only questions.... I'll post more if ever. Thanks! :p

I'm curious about the second also. I think with newer ones you have the option of "visit," "game," and "present" or something, so if you're connecting V4s or V4.5s then I assume whatever item you wrap will be sent...

I don't know how to do it with the older models, though.

I'd like to get my UFO from my one V4.5 and put it on my other, ha ha ha.

two tamas can have a baby yes. and you can give presents to other tamas. just wrap it by going to the friends list icon, then press present, choose a gift, press b, then b again, and select yes. conect with another tam on present to give it to them

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a kid with me and my friends tama. this is how: first you need a love potion and cast it on them but you have to make sure niether of you have friends on the list otherwise it wont work. Then you drink it and visit several times before it wares of. later it will get married, and it should have akid then, if it doesnt have a kid dont worry it will eventually, fireworks will come before yor kid apears.

To giev a present go to your book invetory and rap it. then connect and click present. iot may not work the first time but it will eventually come threw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back