i accidentally increased my tama's age! how do i get it back to normal? (solved!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BumblingBee

Reaction score
I was attempting to set my the time of the Tamagotchi (P2 2018 re-release) to around 6 P.M., but I accidentally set it to 6 A.M. instead. My Tama immediately fell asleep. When I fixed the time, I checked its age, and it was one year higher than it should be! Would anyone know how get its age back to normal? I'm thinking that pausing the Tama until the next day will do the trick, but I'd like to see the input of others before I risk increasing its age again.

All you can do is pause it and leave it until under next day. But honestly, those things run on a timer, so ultimately the displayed age has no impact on the gameplay, so you're free to age it up as much as you want!

All you can do is pause it and leave it until under next day. But honestly, those things run on a timer, so ultimately the displayed age has no impact on the gameplay, so you're free to age it up as much as you want!
I figured that would be the case lol. Something about its age being wrong just bugs me, but it's back to normal now. :smile2:

Latest posts

Back