How to get Makiko?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yea i just got a tamigotchi today and i totally want a makiko!!!!!

:]]

Just...i dont know how?

HELP PLZZ!

:)

first up, it must be a girl. then, it must turn into either Young Memetchi or Ichigotchi. Keep it's Art points higher than any other points. It should turn into Memetchi. Then get it's Art points up really high, like 300, and within a few hours it should turn into Makiko.

Art points are which one?

the pencil

the star

or the flower??

and which game would give me the art points?

Art/Style points are represented by the star icon.

You have to stay in the Meme family all through your life or else even if you do get enough skill points you can't get Makiko.

The Dance game will give you arts points and the Mimic and Jump Rope games will give you random points eventually resulting in arts points.

Choose Miss Flower for your teacher for elementary school and go to Preschool as much as you can. You will get arts points. Yes, you should end up with Memetchi or any other Style adult.

Keep playing style games and choose a job that will give you style like a fashion designer. After you reach 350 arts points, make sure you have at least a hundred combined intelligence (pencil) and kindness (flower) points. And if you do, your Tamagotchi will evolve into a Makiko. :)

GotchiGirl96

Art points are which one?
the pencil

the star

or the flower??

and which game would give me the art points?
The Arts/Talent points are the star icon. You can earn them by playing the Dance game. Or you can get Ms. Sunflower when your tamagotchi is a teen to earn those points. However you can get a job like a Fashion Designer or Rock Star to earn them. The pencil icon is intelligence (how smart your tamagotchi is), the flower icon is social/kindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back