How old do you want to be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather stay the age now. I'm a little bit afraid to grow older and I don't want to be younger because then I would have to start over some parts of my life (like grades.)

(EDIT: I re-thought about this.)

I want to be two again. Thats before you start school and all that fun stuff, and you have more fun because anything entertains you. And when I entered school again, I'd actually LEARN my multiplication tables. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're a little kid who wants to be a teenager, I say, slow down. Enjoy your childhood years. Most likely you're going to be a teen someday.

And to answer you're question, I'm 11. I want to stay 11 until I turn 12. Then I'll want to stay 12 until I turn 13, and so on. No need to rush.

Omgosh! I want to be 19! :D

Because by then I should be able to drive all by my self without having to have someone else who knows how to drive in the passenger seat! >:3!

Also...You can do so much more stuff at that age. > :D

I like my age, 14, and I enjoy being it.

Although if I had to choose an age which I would have to keep forever, I would probably pick 18. By then I would have finished school, and my best friends would've only just finished to, and not being under-age anymore means I can more or less have more freedom (say, go on my own to other cities etc.) and become independent, but still not so old that I stop seeing my parents.

At that age I would also still be in my youth, have nice friends, have an easy-going job and would be going to university.

I'd know a lot but I would still have a lot more to learn. :D

Plus, I would have the legal age to drive (and drink, but I don't want to do that).

And watch 18+ horror films ;)

I would want to be my age. Nothing would ever change. I like my life, it's great right now. I have all I ever will need, my best friend, some art supplies and a good onlien home. I don't want anything to change, and if it does, let it go slowly, so I can adapt and move on.

If you're a little kid who wants to be a teenager, I say, slow down. Enjoy your childhood years. Most likely you're going to be a teen someday.
And to answer you're question, I'm 11. I want to stay 11 until I turn 12. Then I'll want to stay 12 until I turn 13, and so on. No need to rush.
Yup. I miss being a lil' kid. ^_^

I am happy with my age! I am 12 and its perfect! But I wouldnt like to be this age forever.

I'd rather be 11 again, mainly because 5th grade has been my best school year so far, and I miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back