hiii~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yottachan

Reaction score
hihi im new in both this forum and the whole tamagotchi community, you can call me yotta and im a teen from italy. ive bought my first tamagotchi (gen 1) only a few days ago (and it already died once :( i never neglected it though) and im now growing my dear tebie whos still in child stage :) hope i can learn new things and have more fun!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Welcome to the community Yotta! And congratulations on your first Tamagotchi!! It's awesome that you are starting with a gen 1 Tama!
I think I ended up killing like 5 or 6 before I ever had one evolve once! It's easy to do, especially on the older vintage Tamagotchis. They are much more needy! lol

Welcome to the forums! See ya around!

Welcome, Yotta! That's a gorgeous Tamagotchi and I really like the charms you added onto it. Beware of feeding the rereleased original Tamagotchis a lot of snacks as that can lead to premature death (not so much on the original Tamagotchi from 1997).

Welcome, Yotta! That's a gorgeous Tamagotchi and I really like the charms you added onto it. Beware of feeding the rereleased original Tamagotchis a lot of snacks as that can lead to premature death (not so much on the original Tamagotchi from 1997).
oh yeah i found that out after my first tama died :/// i wont click that button EVER again

Back