hi! (again)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geebsa

Reaction score
rip my old tamatalk account D:

i had an account for awhile where i would show some of my collection and ask questions i made in either 2017 or 2018, now its been a few years and all of my tama stuffs have remained dormant in my brain. now with the re-release/revival of the connection v3 i decided to get back into tamagotchi. so i came back to tama talk but i couldnt rember my account name and the email i had it linked to D: !!!

rip my old tamatalk account D:

i had an account for awhile where i would show some of my collection and ask questions i made in either 2017 or 2018, now its been a few years and all of my tama stuffs have remained dormant in my brain. now with the re-release/revival of the connection v3 i decided to get back into tamagotchi. so i came back to tama talk but i couldnt rember my account name and the email i had it linked to D: !!!
Welcome back! If you remember anything, let me know. I might be able to help recover your old account.

Back