Hexagontchi and me.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi ^o^

Reaction score
Hey guess what guys? My Hexagontchi arrived! ( And im finally able to use it!) Right now it is a sakuramotchi.

Sep,10,2010/ 5:25 PM

Right now sakuramotchi is jumping around outside, its evening so the sky is orange. She has three rice bowls filled and her weight is suprisingly 5 lb. She does not have a H.E.X.A.G.O.N Letter yet. Earlier i bought her an airplane so im going to use it and see what happens! Aww, it flies around the room, but makes her dizzy. Now lets go to the game place :D ! The easiest one is to catch the falling letters to spell hexagon, so lets play that one. Ive gotten to eight, oh, let me explain the games.

1.To play the Falling Letters game, you have to catch the right letters to spell hexagon. You can spell it as many times as you want, but each time you spell it the letters fall alittle faster.

2.To play the Plus+ 15! game, You have to guess on cards to make fifteen, but beware, there is a skull card that if you get, you lose!

3.To play the Balloon Pop game, you have to shoot an arrow to pop the right word/letter, but there is a skull balloon going back and forth infront of the ballons.

4.To play the Guessing Game, you have to answer these questions a Tama asks, if you get it right, you go on to the next one, if you get it wrong, you lose.

5:39 PM

Since I have shown you the first place you can go, I will scroll to let you know all the other places.

2nd place = This is the Tama Depa, where you can buy items like rare items to fill up your H.E.X.A.G.O.N letters, or just fun items to feed or play with your Tama.

3rd place = This is the place where you can change the background of your room, but I have not used it yet, unfortunatly because i have not earned 1000 or more gotchi.

4th place = This is what looks like tama school, where you can meet friends here ( just like the playground in other tamas), Sakuramotchi just met tarakotchi!

5th place = this is the Raffle place, where when you buy items at the Tama Depa, you get a raffle ticket and can use it to go to the Raffle place, but it only appears when you have a raffle ticket.

Other places = I have not yet unlocked them, in later progress i will go through them.

5:44 PM

She just pooped, when shes not sick and poops, its a light brown, when shes sick and poops, its a Really dark brown/almost black. To clean up the poop you go to the toilet icon and a broom appears and it wipes off the screen cleaning up the poop.

From the Raffle earlier she had gotten a cleaning item, which she used and cleaned up the kitchen. There is a shower icon so when your tama gets dirty they can take a bath, and yes you can see the dirt on them.

Then the last icon is the Memory Book. It is the one that shows all your friends and your parents, grandparents, etc. The Fifth icon is the connection icon, which you can connect with other hexagontchi's and enter codes for secret items, like the hapihapi seeds, which ive planted yesterday.

Now lets go to the tama school one more time before we wrap up. Aww, she met Young Dorotchi and played jumprope!

Welp, Time to go!

See you later, and dont forget to check out my new "Tama-go Twins!" log when it comes out!

~ :( mimitchi :D ~

Hello everyone! Sorry I didnt post yesterday :angry: But I ordered a Tamagotchi-iD yesterday!!!!!!

Im so excited! But it will take 3 weeks to get here :angry: Well lets start the blog.

10:23 AM

She is a chamametchi right now, and a cute one. She should also evolve today, Im wondering what she could be! I dont think im an expert on taking care, so she might not be mimitchi :( But i havent got any care misses yet, so, ive done a good job.

Chamametchis tree is also almost fully grown. Just one more growth spurt and it will be full, then ill get the H off of H.E.X.A.G.O.N! :D Now she is going to the game center :D She got 100 gotchi!

10:36 AM

PHEW! I just caught chamametchi doing the potty dance! :eek:

We are now going to the Theme park! She rode in a teacup! But got dizzy! :D She was happy though! :D

Well.... See you later!

~ :D mimitchi :mimitchi: ~

Back