hexagon log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay im back on the log i my tama died >:-(

so i started a new one

IT WAS A BABY GIRL :) it took me 3 minutes to get the first three HEXAGON letters i used my hexagon fruit to get N then i fed some fortune cookies on the third one i got a question which was 9X9 so i got the then i kept tryin to get the theatre one when i wasnt looking and watching TV he came i didnt see and it answered a in the time out it was CORRECT :D

she woke up as a memepetchi i got a few care misses (from food) cos i went out to eat and forgot her and i also went to starbucks :D but that was the second food care miss

She should evolve soon

Woo I checked her this morning she evolved into ichigotchi I havnt had her in AGES and I fed her and went to school when I came back she was sick and stuff nut I have half term soon so :p better tamas then anyways I got back and I got the park question which was 7X8 got E now I have

HE--GON of HEXAGON two more to go :D I'm hoping to get the tv one today aswell :3

Ps I missed the peeper wiggle dance

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I got it I got the A now I have

HE-AGON out of HEXAGON :p

Tommorow hopefully my tama weather will allow me to get the paper airplane one :D

Please send to comments to me by PM :D :3

HEre's how it goes now red= my tama normal text is me

So I got home from school to my sick tama :'-(

I got her back to health

There's now perfect conditions for the last letter :)

Why can't u take me to school

(if the colours ain't workin it's cos I'm on my iPod)

you'll get stolen

grrr fair enough

pls email with your comments :)

yours tamagotchi Chollands

When I tried for the E argh I got question ONCE then it started raining

I woke up today ichigotchi evolved in Makiko! I know it's a bad care tama but makiko is well cool! :3

makiko: I WANT a PONY I want DIAMoNDS

Me: argh u spoilt brat

Makiko HMPH

Same routine of school got back and i sent makiko to the date place she had a baby boy woth a kuchipatchi

omg i am SOOOOO sorry i was busy the whole time i had to puase it ill fill u in

the baby turned into kuribotchi then kikitchi then nonbiritchi he had a baby this morning it was a girl i took the baby to school well lets just say when i got home i acheived more on the tama :blink: i got H E G O N of HEXAGON in the school day LOL i only need two more imma see if i can get the TV one today too

tommorow im gonna aim for the paper plane one

lol well at school the tech teacher kept us in for a bit so i played with my hexagon on the side of the table where he couldnt see ! :D and i got a letter in that time :D

NEW NEWS

when i was on tama-zone evie_00 made me an awesome banner it wont let me put it on D:

also my memepetchi will evolve tommorow mornin

Last edited by a moderator:
she evolved into chamametchi !!!!! thats a good care teen also ive been taking such good care of it (at school >:-] ) so it should evolve as a mimitchi !!!! if this care carries on :(

i decided the hexagon was too easy now so i reset the egg hatched into a baby girl

nokotchi: goo goo

but in phsysics she evolved into sakuramotchi !

sakuramotchi BWAHAHAHA

WOO i sakuramotchi evolved into chamametchi also though i got sent home from school feeling sick but even though i reset it i have H--X-G-O-- of HEXAGON

i was able to get all the letters....other than A..... but i now have H-E-X--G-O-N of H-E-X-A-G-O-N also i should be getting the original tama color and the melody crown tamagotchi ID in february ALSO chamametchi evolved into makiko ????? i was like WHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT she only got one care miss she should be memetchi ???? :,-( i took her to school and everything

IM BACK BOOGABOOGABOOGABOOGA

well a lot has happened let me fill you in

hexagons gone through about 15 more gens since but im not running it anymore :p

i now have a Purple ID which is now hanapatchi ill have to get pics some time ill post them tommorow since photobucket is getting screwy on me

i now have a V1 who is currently a marutchi

i now have a V3 who is currently a Mizutamatchi

i now have 2 Entamas which are now paused

i now have an Akai

anyway this log is currently about the V3 the V1 and the ID

ID:

today my previous genaration Hoshi the Lovelitchi had a baby boy with a kuromametchi, they went on a date and Hoshi came home with a baby boy who after a needy hour evolved into hanepatchi

V1 and V3:

im running these two together i bought the V3 just today. I decided to run them both and when they are adults they will hopefully get married

Chip the V3 was a Teletchi who then evolved into a Mizutamatchi (he is cute when he randomly rolls around)

JR. P (means Junior Pepper the junior of my last run Dr. P Dr. Pepper) was a Babytchi (i think) she is now a marutchi

they both have 4 neutral faces in the freindship meter

i bet ive left something out on here :p

thats all chollands

PS should i of just started a new topic?

Back