Help identifying language on this Tama-Mini

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofi

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Sofi. I'm new here, but I'm not at all new to Tamagotchi at all. I had a lot of the old ones and all the stuffed toys and everything and yeah. Anyway, I recently decided I'm going to get a new Tama and I think I'm just about totally settled on a Mini because they're really small and cute and they're low maintenance and also make a great accessory.

Anyway, I came across this on eBay and the seller's in Hong Kong. The packaging is different from the English one, but it looks like most of the packaging is in English anyway, so does that mean this unit is in English too? It'd be really cool if someone could answer this so I could go right ahead and make my Tama-purchase.

fioqI.jpg

I'm open to hearing about the Nano, too. Is there any Japanese text on those? Do you have to play games with them? I'd just go with the Mini if I have to play games with the Nano.

Tamagotchi only come in Japanese or English. Yours will be an English one.

The Nano has Japanese text. There is a game (with English letters), but you can just feed snacks to keep your Tamagotchi happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, thanks for the groovy reply. I ended up getting the exact Mini pictured. I'm really excited about getting my new friend that happens to match the colors I picked for this season. :J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back