Hello! I'm new :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

00Rita

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Rita. I love Tamagotchi. I have a V4, glow-in-the-dark. I currently have only one generation on it (since I reset it two days ago). I also like Harry Potter. I have a tabloid on Harry Potter, which had its grand opening on August 11th. Please visit it and comment it; I'd like to have the site have some hits. Well, I joined this forum because I am fond of ... foruming, if you want to call it. ^_^

Rita

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and Welcome to tamatalk, 00Rita! Have fun, and enjoy your stay. Feel free to PM me for anything.

Thanks, everyone! Also, Wine_Deer, I have a Harry Potter site in my signature, so check it out! It's mostly about the seventh Harry Potter book.

[SIZE=8pt]Welcome To TamaTalk(TT)!!I Hope You Enjoy The Site!If You Have Any Questions,You Can Look Around For That Topic,PM A Guide Or Post A New Topic![/SIZE]

hello welcome to tamatalk. enjoy exploring the fourms and making new friends. feel free to pm if youve got any tama questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back