Harvest Moon: Animal Parade!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmytamas

Reaction score
So in September this game is coming out. Is anyone going to get it?

What harvest moon games have you played?

Which one do you find the most difficult?

I've heard about this but haven't seen a set date yet. Knowing how Harvest Moon games are, it'll be delayed a few months. Tree of Tranquility was nearly 6 months delayed. >.<

I'll probably still get it. Seems interesting enough.

There's another game coming out? O: I might get it. Not sure.

I have played More Friends of Mineral Town, Another Wonderful Life, Magical Melody, and Tree of Tranquility.

Mineral Town I barely played and Tree of Tranquility was barely played too. AWL was better. I was pretty obsessed with that game.

Now Magical Melody. I think it's the hardest out of all of them (Actually, ToT might be harder. I haven't played enough to tell. xD) It was hard to get started, but I'm doing pretty good now. :] That is my all time favorite one <3 Jamie, Kurt, and Joey are beaaaast. ~

There's another game coming out? O: I might get it. Not sure.
I have played More Friends of Mineral Town, Another Wonderful Life, Magical Melody, and Tree of Tranquility.

Mineral Town I barely played and Tree of Tranquility was barely played too. AWL was better. I was pretty obsessed with that game.

Now Magical Melody. I think it's the hardest out of all of them (Actually, ToT might be harder. I haven't played enough to tell. xD) It was hard to get started, but I'm doing pretty good now. :] That is my all time favorite one <3 Jamie, Kurt, and Joey are beaaaast. ~
Mm is fun~ Now I have the urge to play it. One thing I didn't like about MM was that your kid never grew up. And Joe is awesome~ ;D

I've heard about this but haven't seen a set date yet. Knowing how Harvest Moon games are, it'll be delayed a few months. Tree of Tranquility was nearly 6 months delayed. >.<
I'll probably still get it. Seems interesting enough.
They say it will most likely come out in september, which most likely means, we wont get it till about april. But hopefully....just hopefully im wrong. But i mean hey, were lucky were even getting it :(

They say it will most likely come out in september, which most likely means, we wont get it till about april. But hopefully....just hopefully im wrong. But i mean hey, were lucky were even getting it :(
That's true, lol. At least it's guaranteed it'll come to the US.

Heh. Cool. I've played 2 of the ds games. One of them was the boy one, which I found quite good, but I didn't want to be a boy. The other one was the stylus one. Sorry, can't remember the name.

Heh. Cool. I've played 2 of the ds games. One of them was the boy one, which I found quite good, but I didn't want to be a boy. The other one was the stylus one. Sorry, can't remember the name.
What do you mean by stylus one?

My guess would be Puzzle De Harvest Moon.

I played that x.x Extremely irritating.

Animal Parade, eh? :) *screams* I DESPERATELY NEEEEEEEEEED ANIMAL PARADE. IT JUST LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN. XD

Ooh, a Coke high.... XD That sounded WEIRD. o_O;

My very first (and only, so far XD) Harvest Moon game was Harvest Moon DS: Cute; I THINK I had heard about it somewhere then; after having a tooth pulled or maybe having my cavity filled in (Idk :p ) my Mom and I went to the store and.... we bought it! ;3 ;) :D

I LOVE it. I absolutely LOVE it. I left it for a few months but then, in, umm.... February, or March, or something; I picked it up and played it again.

I was, like, on Year 3 or 4 then.... Now, I'm on Year 11 (INCLUDING the 3-year time skip after your child is born) and I'm married to Rock, have a son called Parker, and over 400 million G, Level 55 turnips, the Maker Barn (of course XD), the mushroom shed, all the OTHER sheds and buildings (except I don't have the Golden Lumber Barn), all three basements.... and I have made it to the bottom of the third mine.

<3 I'm so far on my game.... I can't wait until I purchase the Island and the Vacation Cottage! ^^;

I am PROBABLY going to get Harvest Moon 3 for the GBC on an emulator (since I can't buy it.... it's so old; I don't want to pay for it and then have the game's battery run out.... XD).

And I'm PROBABLY going to get MFoMT and IoH for my birthday.... ;3 ;) :D

I can't wait! ^^; HM is one of the best series EVER!!!! > :D

Btw; if I made a Harvest Moon RP, how many of you would join? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back