Hanatchi99's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't updated for a while. I've been rather sleepy..

First, my TamaSuku, is going well. I've got 34 students ;) It's really unlike any other tam. The size, the point of the game, the buttons.. Many things. It's much easier to care for (teach?) because there's less to worry about, since the tam can't die (get fired?) :p

Hashi and Kwat got paused. No time for them.

Kumo and Te evolved into Tsunootchi and Mamebotchi, then into Kometchi and Young Mametchi, then into Urakuchipatchi and Mametchi. I decided, why not try to get the secret characters? :p

My TamaSuku has 42 students! YAY :D

Tchi evolved into Masktchi. This Masktchi looks nothing like the Connection Masktchi and much like the P1 Masktchi.

Both Te and Kumo have 999 GUTS points in Passion and Intelligence, and they got the top jobs! Now I just have to wait two days.. :huh:

They evolved! Te's the secret passion character, Mukimukitchi. He's a muscleman! :ph34r: So cute. Kumo's a Tensaitchi, not that cute, but real smart!

Oh, and they got married too! Kumo married a Sebinetchi, and got a Mamekotchi. Te used Dating Card 2 and got a Bikkuritchi. I don't know yet whether it's a boy or a girl. But now I need names! :blink:

My TamaSuku has 51 students :angry:

Latest posts

Back