Green iD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi ^o^

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I got a green iD for my b-day and im going to log about it here! Its already grown right now... Heres A chart to see what I mean.

\-mametchi - 2 yrs - 2 happy bars full - The m in tamatomo - 19 lb - 2 ft - 50 gotchi -/

Mametchi went to the park and met ringotchi!

302m2qv.jpg

he then used his cellphone and ringotchi called, it must of been a good conversation because mametchi was happy.

2dmcoid.jpg

Then Mametchi went to the cafe and in the back was....mimtchi~! Oh how I love mimitchi! :D

b5k42b.jpg

Mametchi used the McFlurry and the hamburger tama came and asked questions.. Then left.

n6fax4.jpg
4sd8nm.jpg

Well Thats all for now! See you guys later!

~ :mimitchi: Mimitchi :mimitchi: ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone! Mametchi went to the matchmaker this morning and married a lovelin. They were so cute together! They had a baby girl and shes the star tamagotchi. (from the v5 space family the toddler)

Here she is!

8yb987.jpg
2ex8xtf.jpg

Isnt she just adorable!! She went to the park and met, Guess who.

2hcf0no.jpg
a4r0c9.jpg

I really think ringotchi runs in the family.. If you could get her on the iD.. 3 or 4 generations from now she would stop the major growth. But other than that, its nice to meet your fathers friend once in awhile!

Have to get squeaky clean for our shoot!

2iboo5h.jpg

Her ninja shoot!

66dkev.jpg

she sure can hit a ninja star! See you guys later!

~ :mimitchi: mimitchi :mimitchi: ~

sorry about this extra post! My computer has been lagging lately..

Hi everyone! Right now my tama is a chuchutchi, say hi chuchutchi!

v83g20.jpg

Heres just some random pictures of her..

33ug7r6.jpg
178nd3.jpg

On the winter one I had the wrong date ^^;;

1z4ao3s.jpg
2j1x7d2.jpg

Heres a little growth chart I mixed up.. The first section is my dream characters and the second section is how its going.

zv8k0g.jpg

See you guys later!

Latest posts

Back