Going to far.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalized

Reaction score
Don't you agree some things, like Pokemon, go to far just for the money?

It's so annoying.

Heh, I guess. Well, I wouldn't know. I'm not into the whole iPod thing.

Pokemon was at the top of my head xDD

*coughs*Hellokitty*coughs* do you see how many products that are weird from them, like the hello kitty pistol and rifle. o_O
~SG~
o_O They even have Hello Kitty contact lenses.

U SAID IT! i DEFINENTLY think "spongebob" has gone WAAAAYYY too far! i mean it USED to be kinda funny and now its just STUPID! they actually say things like "duty heads" inside thier "jokes"

U SAID IT! i DEFINENTLY think "spongebob" has gone WAAAAYYY too far! i mean it USED to be kinda funny and now its just STUPID! they actually say things like "duty heads" inside thier "jokes"
Ooh, I think the same thing. It's for retards now.

I think Bratz has gone too far. Personally, the live action movie and live action stuff period made me hate them even more. Sorry. If you like them, that's extremely OK. I just don't. I think the whole thing needs to be stopped.

Spongebob, Hellokitty, Naruto, Inuyasha, and Pokemon go too darn far. Ipod too.

Bratz too, like Miley Cyrus said.

And Spongebob.

There's also Hello kitty Urinal Targets. xD It's a sticker that shows you were to pee in a Urinal. LOL
And Hello kitty Toilet. xDDD Hello kitty Toilet

The funny things that Hello Kitty can make....

~SG~
I think the stuff with hello kitty on it like toilet seats and various other things I think is just for kicks and giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back