god.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I believe in God.

I have to eat dinner now, but after I will explain why. :eek:

Love you God!

OK.

For those who don't beieve, how do you explain the creation of the universe? A ''Big Bang''? Is that logical? You cannot create something from nothing. And, it has been scientifically proven that the universe hasn't always been here.

On a further note, it would have taken more than a big bang to create billions of stars and galaxies. The planets in our solar system are aligned so logically and perfectly....it would have taken a creative mind to know how to order everything. More than just a big bang.

And how did the Earth get it's animals? We didn't just poof out of thin air, or get created out of ''dust''. Plus, if we did, what made that dust?

More than dust would have had to create the eye, the heart, the ear, or the brain. There we all thoght through carefully and were all planned.

I believe God lives in a different dimension, outside of all the galaxies and planets. In this dimension, he has heaven. There is where you go when you die, back to your orginal home with God.

Think about it; is it reasonable not to believe in God? If you don't believe, how come? Does the thought of some big man sitting on a cloud in a different world scare you, or does it seem silly? Or too complex? The human body and solar system is just as complex as God is.

But that's just what I believe. It's comforting to know somebody is looking out for you...and if you think about it, there is scientific explinations. Do a little research..you'll soon see. :eek:

I respect al opinions, though.

OK.For those who don't beieve, how do you explain the creation of the universe? A ''Big Bang''? Is that logical? You cannot create something from nothing. And, it has been scientifically proven that the universe hasn't always been here.

On a further note, it would have taken more than a big bang to create billions of stars and galaxies. The planets in our solar system are aligned so logically and perfectly....it would have taken a creative mind to know how to order everything. More than just a big bang.

And how did the Earth get it's animals? We didn't just poof out of thin air, or get created out of ''dust''. Plus, if we did, what made that dust?

More than dust would have had to create the eye, the heart, the ear, or the brain. There we all thoght through carefully and were all planned.

I believe God lives in a different dimension, outside of all the galaxies and planets. In this dimension, he has heaven. There is where you go when you die, back to your orginal home with God.

Think about it; is it reasonable not to believe in God? If you don't believe, how come? Does the thought of some big man sitting on a cloud in a different world scare you, or does it seem silly? Or too complex? The human body and solar system is just as complex as God is.

But that's just what I believe. It's comforting to know somebody is looking out for you...and if you think about it, there is scientific explinations. Do a little research..you'll soon see. :eek:

Noo, the big bang is untrue.

[hard to explain but ill try]

what actualy happened was in space millions of years ago all the little particles and stuff travveled around the galaxy thing and soon they got like got stuck together and [[[you kno how sperm n egg makes baby]]] yeh well the diff particles form and createed mroe and like earth formed

itss hard to explain

but i saw it at science works in that big dark room ith a screen roof.

:eek: !

what actualy happened was in space millions of years ago all the little particles and stuff travveled around the galaxy thing and soon they got like got stuck together and [[[you kno how sperm n egg makes baby]]] yeh well the diff particles form and createed mroe and like earth formed

itss hard to explain

:) !
I know the big bang is untrue.

But is the particles true? Is it reasonable to think it could be true? It would have to take more than some random particles to create such complex things such as the human body.

I think the reason many people fail to believe in God is because his power is beyond anything we could possibly imagine...which makes us think it's not true.

Just because you can't see something, doesn't mean it's not there.

itss hard to explain

:) !
OOoh I went to Science Works! So much fun.... :D

Anyway, I didnt see that bit in Science Works, but... It could be possible that particles could've made the galaxies, dimensions, planets and stars.

I also agree with Tamagirl_Desy. She has a point. She also has a reasonable and very understandable point.

There are many points to argue about but we shall never know unless they have a time travel machine.

~SG~

i agree with you. my family dosnt believe in god or anything.
its strange, because i believe in aliens.

they actually have Some proof they exist but iv never seen proof of god..
Uh, there is some proof about God, I think. :D

Yes, I definetly believe in Him and He has worked wonders in my life! ^_^

I know the big bang is untrue.But is the particles true? Is it reasonable to think it could be true? It would have to take more than some random particles to create such complex things such as the human body.

I think the reason many people fail to believe in God is because his power is beyond anything we could possibly imagine...which makes us think it's not true.

Just because you can't see something, doesn't mean it's not there.
;l

how the heck is god meant to create skin out of nowhere??

what with a click of his fingers? pfft ^_^

*removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah I started not beliveing him this year.It sounds like a fairytale,Some dude in the sky just appered there and created the Earth??

It dosent make much since :D
God, I believe, does not live ''in the sky''. If he did, people in airplanes would see him. He created the universe, and the Earth.

I'm guessing he lives outside of the universe.

Oh, and x_BlueKitten, God has unbelieveable power. If it was not God that created skin, what did? Rock? Dust? That doesn't make any logical sense to me.

;l
how the heck is god meant to create skin out of nowhere??

what with a click of his fingers? pfft :D

*removed*
Just warning you, you better watch that rude side of yours. people get offended easily! :angry: now of course it doesnt make sense. Its not supposed to!! like i always say "life is a test"

~Mamitchi465

Yes, I believe in him. But, like Lily12, I don't believe everything in the Bible. The God in the Old Testament is so.....mean. o_O He sends people to live in deserts for forty years and punishes them by feeding them to giant fish. I'm not buying that, sorry. I believe in a kind, loving God. I don't believe in hell. I believe everyone has a choice to go to heaven and most people do. In my opinion, it is not a matter of believing, It is a matter of being, in general, a good person and not an evil murderer. :p That is to say, of course a murderer can go to heaven too - I just believe that people who don't want to be with God in heaven choose to have another life on earth and never experience heaven. (Although I also believe we all have multiple lives.) Confusing, eh?
How exactly is it possible to believe in Heaven, and to believe in God, but not believe in Hell? Heaven is where if you want to be with God, and if you were a good person throughout life, that is where you go. But what about people who are bad, or people who don't believe? Where are they going to go? Nowhere? I'm not quite sure I understand you completely. The things you said there just kind of don't make sense...

And yes, I do believe in God and Jesus and Heaven AND Hell. I am a Catholic, and I am quite proud of it.

OK.For those who don't beieve, how do you explain the creation of the universe? A ''Big Bang''? Is that logical? You cannot create something from nothing. And, it has been scientifically proven that the universe hasn't always been here.

But that's just what I believe. It's comforting to know somebody is looking out for you...and if you think about it, there is scientific explinations. Do a little research..you'll soon see. :furawatchi:

Hmm good point but the only reason why I dont believe in god is because I dont believe in "Magic". :p

Hmm good point but the only reason why I dont believe in god is because I dont believe in "Magic". :p
Ok, but God is not magical. Just as Tamagirl_Desy said, God has unbelievable power. Powers that are ranked much higher than just simply 'magic'

And if you really want to think about it, what is magic? Is someone magical just because they pulled a rabbit out of their hat? Is someone magical just because they threw something into the air and turned it into something different? Because that's what people are saying magic is. And that is very untrue. It's just a bunch of guys using tricks and illusions to entertain people.

God is extremely powerful, more than anyone could imagine. It may seem unbelievable but that's where faith comes in. If you really have faith, you can believe in these things. My main point is, God is not magical. The rest was just added opinions.

Ok, but God is not magical. Just as Tamagirl_Desy said, God has unbelievable power. Powers that are ranked much higher than just simply 'magic'
And if you really want to think about it, what is magic? Is someone magical just because they pulled a rabbit out of their hat? Is someone magical just because they threw something into the air and turned it into something different? Because that's what people are saying magic is. And that is very untrue. It's just a bunch of guys using tricks and illusions to entertain people.

God is extremely powerful, more than anyone could imagine. It may seem unbelievable but that's where faith comes in. If you really have faith, you can believe in these things. My main point is, God is not magical. The rest was just added opinions.
Well its not that I dont believe in god. I half believe in him but half dont. I'm scared of believeing in him.

There's nothing to be afraid of though. It's not like if you believe in God, something bad will happen, or spooky things will start happening to you. I've believed in God my entire life, it's actually made me feel much more secure and safe about a lot of things.

rachELiSocOOl, why are you scared of believing in him?
Its that, well, Before my Grandma died I knew she was ill so I prayed to god she was ok (As she wasnt really really deadly ill) and then the next day she died. When my uncle was ill I thought what happened with my grandma was nothing to do with god but when I prayed again he died that night.

So I'm scared of him. Incase i've made him angry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back