Dr.Tama's v3 and v4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have decided to take my tamas on vacation with me. Maybe I can get a new battery for my V3 while I'm there... anyways, it's packing time today.

Yay! My v3's stats are the same as last time. Same case with v4's, except that I am at 99 art points. I expect Kayla to turn into a yattachi. (kuchi family)

Okay. One of my goals to achieve before the school year is to let Kayla grow up. I should let her, you know.

Have you ever forgot about your tamas because you liked another pet better? Um... my situation right now.

Looking back today, I see my prediction that Kayla would turn into a yattachi was correct.

(For more info, refer to entry 22 here in the log) Until next time,

Dr.Tama

I have "adopted" my brother's v3 and v4. Now I am in charge of 4 tamas

at least it was worth it tell me if this is a good tamagotchi by the log

name :gin

trainig :all

intelligence:50

social :19

art :17

69 lbs.

gen. :2

14190p

username:kitty

:D
why is everyone ELSe that DIDN'T Make this log posting?

Homework, after school stuff... AHHHG! Where do my poor tamas fit in?

Brrrrr... it's October again, that's for sure. Which means...

[SIZE=14pt]IT'S TIME TO BRING OUT THE CAKE AND PARTY HATS!!! I'M CELEBRATING YEAR OF LOYALTY TO TAMAGOTCHIS! TODAY TO BE EXACT! [/SIZE]

YAY! My v3, Tamah, finally left, so I'm on my 2nd generation. It's a little girl named Mei. She'll be a toddler soon. :(

My V4, um... nothing new here.

Whew... how am I gonna handle my 2 tamas, play rehearsals, homework, and PSR? Help!!!! But, being one of the people at my school that has had tamas since last year, and really studies them, I've become the "go-to" person when it comes to tamas at my school. I was even able to write descriptive instructions for someone who couldn't change the time on their tama- but now they can!

My brother took back his tamas for a day or two- I replaced his v3's batteries last night.

:p How could I? I lost my tamas again, and they have been lost for weeks now. What kind of a tama-caretaker am I? :p Oh well, that's life with tamas. Anyways, I'm hoping one of my relatives will get me a V4.5 for Christmas... I want one soooo bad! Have also seen the PC pack... it's rather cool looking. But the "Decorate your tama" kit it awesome... to bad it costs as much as a tama itself.

:) Apparently I didn't misplace my tamas, I just set them down somewhere I shouldn't have and they were confiscated for a bit. Well, typical me... :rolleyes:

Mei's now a patapatachi, and she's 3. I hope to get a v4.5 for Christmas.

Latest posts

Back