Do you have cell phone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizzy, are you an early riser today? I usually don't see you online for another few hours.

I've got a green EnV.

It's my baby.

I named her Vincent :]

Well, it is Christmas. I got up...five hours ago.

Wait. Lizzy me or Lizzy Liz?

Last edited by a moderator:
I JUST got my first cell today in my stocking. XD It's a black Envy from verizon. I've got Unlimited texting! I LUV my phone! LOL Horizons! I haven't named mine yet,tho..... XD Merry Christmas preoples!!!!

I got a new cellphone today! It's one I actually like. xDD

It's black and orange.

It's like a slider phone, but has no full keyboard. ;_;

And my background is my Piccolo =3 [before it was Drew,but my mom said I shouldn't use that because anyone can see it.]

Yes. I just got it today infact. ^_^

Its a UTstarcom...Whatever that is. Its nice.

I have an iPHONE now! WOOO! I got one for Xmas! Plus a laptop with windows vista! YAY!!! ^^

Here

Yeah for x-mas yesterday a new one Samsung SGH-J700. It's the black crome one. But mine has a cute little star charm and a cute little phone star pouch. Wow alot of stars.

Yes. I just got it today infact. :furawatchi: Its a UTstarcom...Whatever that is. Its nice.
Now I've just found out that It isn't Internet compatable, I can't download new ringtones/backgrounds.

So My mom is going to take it back to get a new one. She was kind of disapointed that it didn't have that feature either.

Its a Pre-Paid Pay-as-You-Go by the way.

Instead of those "Contract" phones.

A Samsung SYNC.

I love it!

It has audio recording, camera, video, and music!

It also has something like Photoshop built in.(Also free internet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back