do you have boyfriend/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

• OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! why wouldn't i????

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ya

• no

• i don't believe in boyfriends/girlfriends

• of course not!!!!

• well if you count my best friend

• i gues i do....kinda

• what is a boyfriend/girlfriend?

• zzzzzzzzzzzzz. i am tired

• i don't think.....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
plz forgive me... but i just want 2 know,can really a girl and a girl cal like each other? im barly 10 so i wanna know how it feels like....if you dont feel confrtable postin this here....u can email me! dont take this the wrong way that im tryin 2 b mean but im just curiouse.if u get mad...is not ur fault and i wont get addituded eather.
It feels the same as liking a boy. You like a person because they are nice, trustworthy, and honest, not because of what they have between their legs. That person just happens to be a girl. Sometimes, two girls date better because they understand one another better.

i am not saying i do....i like boys but you can and it feels exactly the same. don't worry, don't be sorry to be cuirousbut it is mean if you tease people because it is perfectly normal so do not do so. ok?

plz forgive me... but i just want 2 know,can really a girl and a girl cal like each other? im barly 10 so i wanna know how it feels like....if you dont feel confrtable postin this here....u can email me! dont take this the wrong way that im tryin 2 b mean but im just curiouse.if u get mad...is not ur fault and i wont get addituded eather.
It's not any different than a girl falling for a guy.

do you have a relationship with them or is it like you are CALLED boyfriend and girlfriend(other) but you don't hang out or anything?  did you give eachother valentines??  do have a story to go w/ it???
Well, I wish I was. This guy in my high school class I've kinda got a crush on. He was in my primary school cricket team last year, he's alright, he's nice. I think he kinda likes me. During class he often stares at the end of the room I'm at, and whenever I see him doing that, he turns his head or 'does' his school work. Yesterday at Computers/Technology/Business I was sitting 5 computers away from him and I was looking at this sportingimages.com.au site, and it had my pics of when I went to brisbane for my representitive girls cricket. I was browsing through it during free time and anyway, he asks me what I'm on. I say 'looking at pictures' and then he goes on to the site and starts looking through the same stuff as me, pics of me bowling and stuff. Then later on in the lesson, while we were supposed to be working, he stares at 'the window' above me. When his face is blank it's this l: like he's just seen a ghost that no one else can see. His friend, umm call him N, who was sitting beside him said. "What? Are you gay or something?" because he thought he was staring at him. Then *my crush* goes "Nah, just staring at the window"

The same happened today, suposedly staring at the 'window' above me.

I think he knows I like him. I think I might have given it away. I haven't told any of my friends. They all hate L (crush) and N (his friend) cause they didn't really get a chance to get to know them. My friends would either laugh, shrug and not care or go "What are you doing?"

L is really nice, my friends just don't know it yet.

I don't know for certain if he likes me or not, but he might. Who knows?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, kinda, because I've got a friend called Martin, evryone says that we love :) each other, but we really don't. Normally you say true love is where you have lots of fights and still stay fights, isn't that right?

There's two other boys who I really do hate. James and Kurt. There's a rumor that james likes me!!!(James smells by the way!!!) Kurt, he used to bully me, and now he's being nice to me!!! :rolleyes:

Nah grades are more important. Can you say straight A's! :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back