Diary of a couple of Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles52

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is a really cool diary of 2 of my tamagotchi's lives. I will start with the v-3, since i'll wait until my v-4 has a baby. Ok, here goes:

:rolleyes: I am resetting my tama v-3. I can't wait for it to hatch! My username is 'magic' and the time is currently9:12 am. It's hatching.....IT'S A GIRL! yay! i will name her Shay. i fed her some sushi, at least until all of her hungry hearts were filled. now to play some Get. (elevator music do do do dooo) lol yay! Shay won! she's a really good athelete.

Shay's Current Stats:

Hungry:****

Happy:****

Training:{ }

Weight: 7 lbs

Generation: 1

Uh Oh! Shay has a poopie! and she's sick! :wacko: I nursed her back to health. well, we are going to go to tama-town, where she will hopefully learn to enjoy it there! bye for now! i will post soon!

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS LOG! you can pm me though (not yelling)

Hello again! i will start talking about my v-4 now, at least, as soon as i get a new one, but for now, here's my other v-4:

Hello! my name is Naomi! I am a beautiful ringotchi in search of a good partner! Lisa says i will get a new v-4 friend! Derek(my current v-3 friend) can get so drab. every time we connect, we can't play games for points! :D i'm gonna dump him as soon as i meet the other v-4.) unless it is a girl. then i will just have to suck it up. Perhaps im talking too much, so bye!

Ahhh.. tama-love. it hurts, and im pretty sure that i will get another girl, so that Naomi can understand that it doesn't matter the version, as long as they are nice.

This is Naomi again, and i want to become a popular Mimitchi! Ok, bye for now!!!!

Hello again! Naomi wanted to say some stuff:

Hey evry1! I just want to tell you about my day. ok, first, i woke up, and then a minute later, i got mail! yay! it was Fortune cookie of:

Hearts: 2

Man: 3

ok, and then Lisa went to the library, and brought me and derek too. she turned the sound off on us, and as i called for attention, alas, as i was not heard! but she checked on me later, and i ended up being fine. but my happy hearts were down to just 1! i had a good record going, of no less than 2 hapy and hungry hearts! well, at least i may have a slim chance of becoming a Mimitchi. Then she went to the movies. i couldn't see it, because she put me and derek to sleep so we wouldn't need attention. i felt so unwanted, but then again, wouldn't you want to see a movie without any interruptions? i am very excited! lisa is having a sleepover with one of her other tama-loving friends, who has 3 other tamas, and get this: a v-4! finally! another v-4 for me to hang out with! now i have more friends! Uh oh. lisa needs me to go to sleep. it's late, and im really tired! see you all, my adoring fans! ^_^

I want to make sure that Naomi gets her sleep, so she can morph tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, this is me, and i want to say that i am waiting anxiously to see Naomi morph into an adult! I will let her do some of the talking:

Hello! i want to morph today! i am 2 years old, and very impatient! here are my current stats:

Hungry:3

Happy: 2

Training:{||||||||}

Pencil:31

Star:22

Flower:31

Weight:25 lbs

I don't want to be someone ugly! well, bye! :furawatchi:

Hello, it's me again: and i just want to post about the newest update:

Today, Naomi got a special envelope! It sait that she was leaving school. right after that, she got a job offer, and is a travel agent!

Current Stats:

Hungry:***

Training: {|||||||||}

Pencil:43

Star:32

Flower:100

Well, normally, i would let Naomi talk, but we are heading to tamatown to go to the office! she is so excited! :eek:

i am so sorry! i wasw busy over the past few days, and i haven't really had much spare time. well anyway, here are Naomi's current stats:

Hungry:**

Happy:**

Training:{|||||||||}

pencil:44

Star:32

Flower: 146

Guess what?! Naomi had a baby today! i was eating dinner, and she called for attention. i checked on her, and then i saw the matchmaker! Yay! Here is naomi:

Hello everyone! Over the tama years, i have become more mature. In fact, i have my very own baby girl, and a job at the travel agency! it's amazing how fast you can go from wanting everything to be about you, to being mature and sensible. i hope that in the time i spend with my little girl that she will learn to do the same thing. Peace to you all! ^_^

Wow! they sure grow up fast! well, we are going to take a trip to tamatown now, so i hope to see(or whatever) you later!

Hey! wassup? Naomi is now 6 years old! she is supposed to leave tonight(well, technically, morning, cuz she leaves @0:03)

though she has been a good tama, she will live forever in their family history. anyway, her baby will be able to see her in tamatown anytime! cool! Since this is her last night here, i will let her talk:

Hello! This is Naomi, and i as i am sorry to say that this will be the last time i post on this log, i know that my daughter will keep everyone entertained, and so will future generations! Well, this is my farewell, so i will miss you! :) :)

I will miss her so much!after all, she is the one who got this whole log started! may she always live within our hearts! :blink:

Hi, it's me again! Naomi's baby is doing really great! her name is Candi (short for Candace) She is a baby mametchi! I will let her talk too:

Hi! i am Candi! I am only 0 years old, so im still in preschool! I was born today at 6:05 am. i was born so early, because lisa had to go to school, and at that time, i was a baby, and still sleeping! if she left me alone, i would have woken up, and she would've missed it! i wouldn't have a name until much later! im glad i was born before school, and i morphed into a child at 7:05 am! i will let lisa do some of the talking!

Well you heard her, i will leave now, so we can go to tamatown! see you in a little while! :) ;)

Wait! i wanna say something! before she left, my mommy retired from being a travel agent, and became a chef! ok, now im done! thank you! :D

Hi evry1! Candi is now 2 years old! i will let her talk:

HI! im a ringotchi! i got the note to leave preschool, and go to big kid school! I have a younger friend who would like to talk:

Hi! My name is Nikki, and i am a v'3. I was born just today, and Now i am a tamatchi! I wish i could become a Mametchi when i grow up! I will leave for now! byeeeeeee!

Yes, those are two of my tamas! i will continue to keep you posted! :lol: :pochitchi: :nyatchi: :chohimetchi:

HI! this is Candi, and i morphed today! I am now a Mimitchi! well, I Just hope i get a job soon! :huh:

Hi, sorry, but i did not talk on the last post. Well, as you've all heard, My little Candi is now a Mimitchi! She lived out her mother's dream! maybe she will get a great job in her life! :angry:

Hi! sorry i haven't posted in a while, i was busy with my other log.

:D I am Hiro, descendant of Candi, and i am an adult. I turned into a tosakatchi! it is so cool! i am going to go now. :D

Yes, hiro is now a tosakotchi! see ya

Hi! i am so excited! guess why?

oh! oh! i wanna say it!

okay Hiro

kk. today, I got a job as a news reporter! also, I have a Wife Riley, and we had 2 babies today! both of them are girls, and I am so proud, because it will be the 4th generation of the family!

Riley will talk in Italic

hey, i love you sooo much, Hiro! :(

awww....... they are so cute! how's about we go to tamatown to celebrate!

alright!

Yay! :lol:

:eek:

kk, I haven't posted in a while, and so I have alot to say. Hiro left, and his daughter is now an adult. Her name is Megan, and she is a :(

Hi, I am Megan, and I am suposed to have a baby tomorrow, andI currently have a job as a florist! I have to leave now, bye!

I am making a resoloution to write more in this log, as well as my other log, so yeah.

i really want to Have the matchmaker come over! I want a baby so bad! I also want to go to tamatown!

You really want to go to tamatown?

Yes please! i am so bored!

why don't you play with you're ufo? you just got it yesterday!

But i want to go to tamatown! Please!

ok, we'll go later, but for now, I'd like to stay on tamatalk for a while

Ug

Do you want to go at all?

Yes, but I am very impatient

I know, but you must learn to be patient! We will go later, i want to add to Josie's log

fine

Aww.... Megan is taking a bath! She is so cute! also, she looks like she is having a good tme! It's been a long time since I have posted her stats, so here they are:

Hungry: **

Training, 7/9

Intelligence:48

Style:101

Social:38

Weight:31

i am done my bath now! can we go to tamatown? My little baby boy wants to go there with me before tomorrow when I have to leace, so I want to take him to see his future hang out spot.

hm... well, ok .you have waited long enough, let's go. I will post back later!

i want to say that any of Megan's friends will talk in pink, for future reference

Megan left, and now her son is named Derek. He will also talk in blue, but I have to go now. More tomorrow!

I have decided that I will write in lime

I am resetting my v4, because I feel it is fitting. Also, because Derek has been feeling a little depressed lately :furawatchi: He wants to live in tamatown now, so I will post tomorrow!

hi everyone! I am resetting my tama now. I have set the time and everything now I am waiting for it to hatch... and... it's a girl! I will name her Tara. When she talks, she will talk inmagentaWell, I must feed Tara, so I will feed her 1 of everything (in the meals) I don't like to feed her snacks. She is 9 pounds now, so I will play Jumping Rope. *30 jumps later* yay! Tara won! Oh, she is so cute! I am so proud of her! Now, she has 400 points. Aww... lets type in some shop codes.... These are her items now:

pen

steak

clone

honey

cd3

playhouse

slide

rare cell phone

well, It's off to tamatown for Tara and I! I will post back later! :)

We are back from tamatown already! reason being, We couldn't spend alot of time there, because i have to get off in about a minute, but Tara did get a passport, and 2400 points! Her current stats:

Hungry:**

Training: 0

bye!

Latest posts

Back