cinder's tamagotchi id l log - with video!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cindereladin

Reaction score
hey guys! i just got in my tamagotchi id l last night and have been making videos almost nonstop. i'll start editing them and uploading them tonight, but until then, i wanted to get my log started.

started off with an adorable nittobotchi. it was after midnight when i started my tama id l, so i neglected him a bit because didn't stay awake long enough for him to become a teen. however, he's back to top shape now and has grown into a furutsupantchi! such a silly little character.

i'm currently playing the two available games over and over and over to try and get enough money to buy items and environments! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
woo, this morning my furutsupantchi grew up into happabouyatchi!

he's a bit of a fatty at 17g. his happiness isn't as high as i'd like so i need to start working on some more games and snacks! he also isn't all smiles like furutsupantchi was, but that might be because his happiness isn't full.

i had planted something in the yard with furutsupantchi, and just revisited it with happaboyatchi. i should've recorded it! the plant grew up and released a bird from a pod at the top.

also, it FINALLY stopped raining. it had been raining in the id l since i activated it out of the box.

and lastly, what's up with the happy birthday stuff? are there birthdays even for the teens and toddlers? i couldn't find anything for happaboyatchi so i'm curious!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back