Christmas Spirit

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that nobody is in the Christmas spirit this year. :)

I used to always look foward to Christmas, because we got to go my grandma's and have loads of fun. But ever since we moved, I've just kind of been down. I miss going to my grandma's and doing all the fun stuff and opening gifts and such. I do not like my life where I live now.

I wish we could move into a different house, I just really hate this one. I'm excited for Christmas, but yet, I'm not. Maybe it's just that there's really nothing much to look foward too anymore. Like, for me, I used to get excited because I would see my grandma and my cousin and my aunt and uncle and so on. But mainly because we got lots of gifts.

And this year I don't really have anything on my wish list. xD Maybe that's what's happening to you? You'll probably get more into the Christmas spirit on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It'll probably hit you that it is Christmas and you should be happy and all that stuff, know what I mean?

Well, I've not got my tree up, and i feel like it's just another day. I think that's why, you said you hadn't put up decorations, no?

I'm not into it either, but my gran's in hospital, i'm not getting drums, I know 1/2 of the stuff I'm getting, I don't have a tree up, and I can't get into it at all.

Think of all the things about christmas, maybe bake cookies for 'Santa', leave out a carrot for rudolph, wish for snow, sing christmas songs to yourself, or even play some christmassy games! That usually helps!

You guys should be more excited I meen Christmas is Jesus's birthday that is pretty exciting
[SIZE=8pt]they say that it's not actually his birthday...and i get excited for christmas because of the presents and the family togetherness. I don't go to church for a reason. they don't even make churches for my religion. [/SIZE]

EDIT: why, if it's his birthday... do we get the presents and like we don't like leave sacrafices at an altar or sommat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't excited or anything about Christmas and over here in Australia it's Christmas Day....Right now I just feel....very bored. I'm stuck home with 6 little kids and 6 drunk adults. LOL. What is there to be excited about? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back