Christmas Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*.:Elmo:.*~

Reaction score
I was just wondering wat evryone was going to wear on christmas day?

im wearing a red singlet with white writting across it saying 'Dear Santa,... Define Nice' then im wearing this white mini skirt with white leggings underneath and these christmas earings..

a blue shirt, jeans, reindeer earrings, necklace, and my hair will be a 'partly ponytail' if you know what i mean! lolz i'm gonna be not toooo too fancy...

i've seen shirts that say "Dear santa, i can explain..." lol i get a kick outta those!

What I normally wear.

Jeans and a t-shirt or sweater.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um....well, what I normally wear.

But I guess I'll wear the new clothes I get for Christmas. :)

how can you pick things out i just chuck on anthing ( i know its tommorow but clothes are clothes)

Pajamaaaas.

Im too lazy to get changed in the morning, whats the point anyway? xD;

Im to exited about my present to figure out what im wearing, buuut, I'll be wearing a scrunchie with bells on. I think, or I'll just have my hair down.

God christmas is confusing! :lol:

I hope you all enjoy your christmas, I know I will, only 1 more sleep until the big day!

(I'll only get 1 hour, thats what I hate about it, I can get no sleep on christmas eve because of all the exitement)

The usual.

Skinnies(or normal jeans if my skinnies are dirty...I need to put them in the wash..)

Black Parade Jacket(dont ask how I got one!)

My 'I'm too emo for your stereotypes...hang on..' t-shirt

my awesome connies(Black with skills WOOT)

I dont dress up for Christmas.

I'll probably put on a clean jumper or something xD

Hopefully I will be getting a checkered jumper anyway.

And err, new skinny jeans...these ones are dirty T_T and a better shirt lol.

And I'll probably wear socks.

And my Santa hat even though it messes up my hairdo and itches terribly. xD

im going to wear what i normally wear. unless i get some clothes for christmas :rolleyes:

Well we open are gfts in the mornin soooo i always keep my PJ's on : ) nuthin specil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back