Choco's Virtual Pet Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleChocoWolf

Reaction score
Well, First off, this log will be filled with virtual pets from cheap 6 dollar ones to the expensive 80 dollar pets.

I do love fanmail too! *hint hint*

Well, so here it is! The beginning of my life with my new ID L.

100_1694.jpg
100_1697.jpg

I started my ID L up (after spending 20 minutes trying to figure out how to open the battery door) I set the time and soon saw a cute egg with colorful stars on it start to wobble around.

100_1698.jpg
100_1708.jpg

I was happy to see that a cute little Momoirotchi popped out of the egg. She looks like a cute little present! Well maybe when she poops she isn't that cute! Haha. She is when she calls my name out for attention though!

100_1699-Copy.jpg
100_1702-1.jpg

I also fed her a rice bowl and some candy. At least I think thats what they are xD Haha. Im more sure of the rice bowl than the candy stuff though O:

100_1703.jpg
100_1701.jpg

And last but not least, she went outside to look at her since she is new to the world, but it was pouring down rain! That's not very exciting for her :( So to go make herself cheer up from the gloomy weather she went to go play a game of Kutchipatchi eating the hamburgers! :D

100_1707-Copy.jpg

On they way back from the Arcade place she stopped at the park and met a new pet! She hopes the pet will take a liking to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimoirotchi evolved into a cute Paletchi!

She looks kinda awkward when she's sleeping though xD

100_1709.jpg

Planting.jpg

Well this morning Paletchi (who I'm going to call Mimi) bought a seed from the Tama Depa, Pickled Vegetable seeds to be exact. I'm not sure what the last two options do when you pick the seed you want to plant, but I know the first one plants it. So that's what we did.

Sprout.jpg

Only a few short seconds afterwards she watered the seed and it sprouted! I wish plants could grow like that here like how they do in Tamagotchis xD Haha.

Just a quick little post since I don't know if she'll evolve today or tomorrow. :D

100_1734.jpg
100_1735.jpg

Uh, I accidentally deleted the pictures of Mimi as a teen so now she is a Lavulitchi! :D I already got two happy symbols! <3 The Princess Dress is a little expensive so I'm holding off on that till I see it at the park for 30% off.

100_1737.jpg
100_1740.jpg

One of her happy symbols is the microphone! So I had her sing for the weird yellow tama and the weird looking Makiko chick. They really loved her singing I guess, cause she got a happy symbol!

100_1742-tile.jpg

This is what it looks like when they get a happy symbol! Its really cute ^^ (sorry for blurriness) I was fooling around on Photoscape xD

Angelgotchi

100_1750-horz.jpg

Okay, well just for the heck of it, I started up my Angel several days ago. I've always wanted this character cause I LOVE Ginjirotchi and I was so happy to get Ginjiortchitenshi :D

ID L

100_1749x-horz.jpg

I really loved how Goat did her pictures so I'm doing my pictures like that too now :D Haha. Well anyways, Mimi here decided to finally get a pet! So she visited the park a few times and saw this cute little pink bear that she really liked. After a few times of kicking the soccer ball around, she decided to go home with Mimi.

100_1757-horz.jpg

100_1762-horz.jpg

After taking a break from walking to the park so much, she decided to check how much gotchi points she had. To her surprise she had just enough to buy a Princess dress for 30% off! She's always seen that dress at Tama Mori and she HAD to have it. It went great with her microphone after all. After she tried on her new dress and twirled around a few times (though, I could tell she got embarrassed from me watching her) she did her little happy dance and we got a happy symbol!

Now, I'm not sure if I should start up my p1 or Dinkie Dino to log....Someone help me with my decision! D:

Last edited by a moderator:
p1

100_1767-horz.jpg

100_1796.jpg

Last night I started up my little p1 :D Its so cute, I love the vintage sizes, they're so cute! Anyways, after about a hour or half hour, whatever, my little guy evolved into a marutchi(thats the name of the toddler right-trying not to look up the name-)

ID L

100_1792-horz.jpg

Finally! Mimi finally got her last happy symbol today! Look how cute she looks with all of her happy symbols! Now time to marry her off!

100_1797-horz.jpg

100_1801-horz.jpg

Well after the new matchmaker lady had the three bachelor's introduce themselves, Mimi finally decided which guy was right for her (and the most attractive one) She picked Kutchipatchi! Not that she didn't like the others personalities...she just found them repulsive looking.

100_1805-horz.jpg

100_1809-horz.jpg

After a few dates with Kutchipatchi, looking at the blooming flowers, dining at the fanciest restaurant and finishing it off with star gazing, Mimi had a wonderful surprise for me, she left an egg! Than she just got up and left! (some mother she is) Now I have a Paletchi...AGAIN! x.x Ima treat it horribly! D<

100_1791.jpg

quick cute picture of the TMGO I'm not logging.

[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back