Can someone help me?!?!?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchilover22835

Reaction score
On tama town when you win gotchi points wat can u buy with them??? can they be usen on your tamagotchi or on the computer??? :D :) :) :( :( :p :p :huh:

On tama town when you win gotchi points wat can u buy with them??? can they be usen on your tamagotchi or on the computer??? :D :) :) :( :( :p :p :huh:
I think you can get GP on TamaTown and buy stuff and get passwords for them to get on your tamagotchis. I haven't played TamaTown in a while so I'm not totally sure.

Hope I helped!

C~M

you get the points on your tamagotchi toy so you can spend them there.

To send your money from Tamatown V4 into the Tamagotchi Jinsei/Connection Version 4, you enter the logout password in your tamagotchi. Then you can donate money, buy items, and purchase snacks and meals (not to mention holidays!)

On your tamagotchi, you just need to enter the passwords in your tamagotchi device.

(and some items might be considered as a "souvenier"). :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back