Blue waves V3 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yasmin342

Reaction score
so I reseted my Tama and there appeared an egg I pressed RESET and set the date 12/2(thats japaneese my tama is from hong king lol I got it from Ebay) And the time to 3:25 :D so then I had to do my B-day witch is 8/6(actually 6/8 but its japaneese :D ) Then i thourght hmm.....USERNAME? what could it be? PINK! yes pink!! I waited for the egg to hatch............................It immediatly hatched and shook then appeared A small black charecter it was a BOY! i got worried bacause I had NO! idea what to call it! then it came to me MIMI! I tapped it in and I fed MIMI 4 Scones and 4 corn's MIMI was A happy little boy and I went of to play Get! I thourght how much money I could win I new the highest was 150 I was hoping for all of that so Im off to play get stay here! *plays get!* I caught 81 MIMI didnt quite get to 100 but he was rewarded with 70gp So I took MIMI into the shop there was a shop keeper there and he welcome MIMI in! Inside the shop there was!

Pizza140GP

Sandwitch:160

Muffin:120

mirror:3000

WAAAAA i couldent afford any of it!

*Update MIMI just lost 2 hungy hearts I fed him 2 corn's and then he pooped then became ill i fixed him up driftly! He's soo happy I cannot wait until he changes ill give you another update in A hour See Ya!

*MIMI says goodbye!* *And so do i*

*Edit*Please no replyes oh and as im here i mite aswll tell u that MIMI just lost 1 HUNGRY heart and 1 happy heart! I fed him 1 scone and 1 corn!

Last edited by a moderator:
Geuss what MIMI has changed into A mizomitchi!(i cnt remember how u spell it lol) He is soo cute we played bum A million times and we are millionares well not exactley lol we now have 1200gp and we are aiming for a music player witch is 1400gp i know you can only use it as an adult but i have another tama named dean and he's gonna turn into An adult tomoz so ill let him ;lend it until MIMI is older! My first time on BUMP i got to the 2cnd round because I wasA bit to skinny but then I accendentily fattened him up A bit to much :lol: 99lb but he's now down to 93lb's he's also connected with Dean aswell 2Day! he has 1 smiley face wiv him! Dean is sleeping now though I cheeted and kept MIMI up lol! MIMI is watchin X Factor He fancies Leaonna :eek: I fancy Ray though lol! BUT I HATE BEN!!!!! well anyway back to topic! at bout 6:00pm 2morrow MIMI will be changing into A teenager! I really want a young mimitchi! becos there sooo cute!! MIMI battled A young Mimichi In bump a few mins ago And he won Yay! got to 7round tho lol :( but he has 1 twice!

MIMI's Stats

Hungry:Full

Happy:Full

Training:1 Bar

Weight:93lb's

Name:MIMI(you know that though lol)

Generation:1G

Gotchi Points:1200GP

UserName:pink

More In the morining about 12:00 see u then Bye!

*MIMI waves*_ *Emily waves* :p :angry:

MIMI is still A child he shall change in about *cheks time* 50mins so ill give you and update tonite OK! I really dont think that MIMI will evolve into A young mimitchi cos of I fell asleep and the time was wrong so he lost ALL! of his happy and hungy hearts and peed 4 times so i had to feed it but oh well MIMI has A few treats now and A few Items I got the music player and sent it to DEAN dean evolved into A adult aswell :ichigotchi: but then I realised that MIMI could play with it :furawatchi: so we were listing to it it was so kool i will lis what treats items and whats in the shop at the moment ok!

Treats

Meal's

Hot dog

Omlet!

Snacks:

Ice cream

Apple pie!

Items:

Ball

Boom box

Darts

I won the darts from A chest! I Know that you can only use the darts at adult stage! I want MIMI to be a gouzarutchi! cos he can use his darts like A proper Ninja then lol! Here are MIMI's STATS!

MIMI's STATS!:

Hungry:full

Happy:full

Training:5 bars

Weight:99lb's

Name:MIMI

Generation:1

Username:pink

The friend connection with Dean is still 1 face :mimitchi:

Well more tonite

*MIMI waves* *Emily waves*

BYE!!